User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah I made a recovery post but it was pretty short. Thinking about making a more detailed one when I get time so the newcomers have some hope...
    That would be very much appreciated.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright thanks CD. I'm loving this cycle so far lol. Did HIIT the other day and I felt like an absolute beast lol. I bumped my dosage up to 400mg of both Androsterone and Epiandro (4 pumps at morning, 4 pumps in the evening). Is this cool to run for six weeks like R-Andro?

Sorry I am confused, are/were you taking Androsterone and Epiandro or Musclegelz AndroHard?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Sorry I am confused, are/were you taking Androsterone and Epiandro or Musclegelz AndroHard?
    I was running androhard from muscle gelz which is a combination of androsterone and epiandro. I’m pretty sure they changed the dosing on the product so wouldn’t recommend it anymore although I haven’t checked in over a year. I’d say ultra hard is your best bet. Currently running Ultra Hard and Alpha Four myself and loving it... feels even better now that I’m recovered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was running androhard from muscle gelz which is a combination of androsterone and epiandro. I’m pretty sure they changed the dosing on the product so wouldn’t recommend it anymore although I haven’t checked in over a year. I’d say ultra hard is your best bet. Currently running Ultra Hard and Alpha Four myself and loving it... feels even better now that I’m recovered
    Thank you, I am months away from the hormones having only started the fast so I'll cross that bridge when I get to it with the knowledge I am learning here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How about that recovery post?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How about that recovery post?
    Gonna make one when I get more time. Super busy these days and I want to make a really lengthy one detailing exactly when I toon fin, when I got pfs, what I did and how strict I was etc.

I’m over a month into an ultra hard + alpha four run and feeling great. Trying to get into amazing shape for summer
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-03-2022 at 04:09 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gonna make one when I get more time. Super busy these days and I want to make a really lengthy one detailing exactly when I toon fin, when I got pfs, what I did and how strict I was etc.

I’m over a month into an ultra hard + alpha four run and feeling great. Trying to get into amazing shape for summer
    Good.

Just watch the summertime pleasure trap.

When coasting into summer on the heels of recovery, it's real tempting to go and get all fucked up.....Beaches, women in bikini's, partying, but if you over do it too soon, you'll regret it.

Just an fyi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he's over 6 months recovered shouldn't he be safe ? Infact he's over a year recovered

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I’ve been recovered since around May of last year lol. I can get fucked up just fine with no negative effects. I made a short recovery post already a couple months ago but need to do a longer one soon..

Trying to find a prohormone dose that gives me an alpha feeling without making me too cocky or an asshole lol. Especially now that I’m in a relationship again. Currently on three pumps of alpha four and six pumps of the ultra. Gonna have to order more soon as I would like to go for two more months or so.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-05-2022 at 02:27 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I’ve been recovered since around May of last year lol. I can get fucked up just fine with no negative effects. I made a short recovery post already a couple months ago but need to do a longer one soon..

Trying to find a prohormone dose that gives me an alpha feeling without making me too cocky or an asshole lol. Especially now that I’m in a relationship again. Currently on three pumps of alpha four and six pumps of the ultra. Gonna have to order more soon as I would like to go for two more months or so.
    Whats the longest you've went? Now that you're out of the woods, you can play around some......