User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Even though I’m still recovering I’m at the point where I can say I’m substantially better than I was when crashing and doing nothing, so back in like Feb/ March I confirmed under fellow SS member Zonz on this PH post /thread on how TMO has been a godsend to Finasteride recovery and how it’s not a death sentence , and the mods flooded my inbox saying how i was breaking rules and creating harm. Ended up getting banned but idgaf, that place is cancer

btw I was godsplan
    Imagine how I felt ten years back when I thought everyone was going to be so over joyed and happy that they had a way out. I was so naive.

It is a cancer. THEY are the ones causing harm by lying to everyone telling them something doesn't work when it clearly does, lol.

Stay the course. You'll get there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah I try to pay it forward as one of the first things I read on that site was how severe cases cannot recover (which turned out to be false).

Some moderator who’s had PFS fot 20 years censored my thread to remove parts where I said PFS wasn’t permanent lol

And of course many others said how my recovery was just due to time passing or luck.. sigh
    Karma points coming your way brother, for sure.

You would think people suffering needlessly for 20 years would jump at/want to try something that has a proven track record for recovery. I guess i could see if in the beginning, they were trepidatious, but it's been a fucking decade man.....lol.

Some people you just can't reach .......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"