User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Good to hear man I just started the AndroHard gel today. Did you take potassium chloride with it everyday or did you wait until after your cycle to start taking it?
    I just drank coconut water a lot to prevent the potassium wasting.

Good luck on the cycle bro.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thanks man.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I just drank coconut water a lot to prevent the potassium wasting.

Good luck on the cycle bro.
    I prefer that method over the supplementing because it serves many more purposes. Plus it's super hydrating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Cool thanks man.
    Yes, keep us posted on your cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I prefer that method over the supplementing because it serves many more purposes. Plus it's super hydrating.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, keep us posted on your cycle.
    Will do.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been sick real bad with a fever, sore throat, chills, no appetite, you name it for the last four days. Was pretty much bedridden the first two days but now a lot better. Gotta take like a week off from exercising it seems

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been sick real bad with a fever, sore throat, chills, no appetite, you name it for the last four days. Was pretty much bedridden the first two days but now a lot better. Gotta take like a week off from exercising it seems
    Take the time and rest. Fast as well if you can. That's the best thing to do when you're sick. There is a reason your body has no appetite. Take advantage of the time and use it to cleanse some more. It's actually a good sign that your sick, it means you're on the way to healing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Take the time and rest. Fast as well if you can. That's the best thing to do when you're sick. There is a reason your body has no appetite. Take advantage of the time and use it to cleanse some more. It's actually a good sign that your sick, it means you're on the way to healing.
    Yeah I did indeed end up fasting for a few days. I'm pretty much over it now, thanks CD.

Also, would it be wise to stack 4 Andro with transdermal Androhard for my second cycle? Or just stick to what works? I'm tempted to run the 4 Andro at some point but wondering if second cycle would be too soon :P

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing pretty well. It's been almost six months on the protocol, and my main issues that remain are depression and the sexual stuff. Considering I had all of the pfs symptoms when I crashed, along with some that I'd never heard of anyone else having with pfs, I'm extremely grateful for how much I've improved. Can't thank the guys here enough, mainly CDnuts and Maxout.

Also still have some brain fog but it's pretty mild. And that feeling of constantly living in my own thoughts but my prohormone run made it better so hopeful it'll improve even more on my next run

I think these kind of posts are important for the lurking newcomers who just crashed and are scared to death.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm doing pretty well. It's been almost six months on the protocol, and my main issues that remain are depression and the sexual stuff. Considering I had all of the pfs symptoms when I crashed, along with some that I'd never heard of anyone else having with pfs, I'm extremely grateful for how much I've improved. Can't thank the guys here enough, mainly CDnuts and Maxout.

Also still have some brain fog but it's pretty mild. And that feeling of constantly living in my own thoughts but my prohormone run made it better so hopeful it'll improve even more on my next run

I think these kind of posts are important for the lurking newcomers who just crashed and are scared to death.
    Breath work and meditation are best at calming those issues.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep on keeping on, my man.