User Tag List

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Everything's still going well. My zest for life is pretty much back in full force, and it feels great after not having that for almost a year. Been feeling almost euphoric the last few days, my brain's probably been starved of some chemicals for ages that it is now receiving again. Hopefully this is a new baseline.

Also, I tried to help out a guy on PH by giving him a link to my thread here to see the progress I'm making, and a moderator ended up editing my post to remove the link I gave. Also, another user was PMing me threatening to DDoS this site because according to him, everyone here, including myself are just alternate accounts of CDnuts, trying to scam people. The bitterness on that site is just insane. I wish there was a way to help out the new guys there who believe all that bullshit. Oh well, the recovery section here and people's improvements speak for themselves.

I noticed a big improvement in that symptom after my first cycle. Just keep on the protocol man
    zest for life is baack lets goooooooo!

And I feel the same, I sometimes just checkin on the new ppl posting on pph and a bit to giggle about the attitude, but it shots up fast my anxiety about this XD. And it's just sad this extreme discouragement new people get. Every thread with at least one guy just being like "it probably will get worse if u do ANYTHING" and "I got worse for a decade", 'there's no hopee m8". Fills me with hate(and laughter when I'm not on that side xd), but I can't write there since I was banned for "3 months", but now I can't even login on my old acc anymore. Fuk that whole place, I spread my word on reddit and some ppl keep adding me from there.
    As greek said last time to a guy asking for swole, sth along the line of "idk cd's page, solve sth" ahaha, yee ofc xd.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dang, I swear I've seen him say either on here or on PH that starting at 5 or 6 pm would be fine. I'll probably start backloading a bit later in the evening then. Would love to hear his opinion though.
    You are correct. Anytime after 5ish or so.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest improvement: low stress tolerance seems to FINALLY be gone. Fucking hated that symptom.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest improvement: low stress tolerance seems to FINALLY be gone. Fucking hated that symptom.
    Glad to hear that man. This is one of my worst symptoms.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Glad to hear that man. This is one of my worst symptoms.
    Yeah it was one of my worst symptoms too. It seems like this second cycle made it go away for good.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at the point now where life is pretty much livable. Ten months post crash, seven months on protocol. I'm genuinely enjoying life for the first time in what feels like forever. Seven months ago I could barely leave the house due to massive anxiety and brain fog. Hopefully that inspires some of the newcomers to just stay on the path.

However, I still have that anxiousness about possibly making myself worse. I have to remind myself quite often that as long as I keep on keeping on with the protocol, I'll continue to improve, not worsen. And even though I know this to be true from experience, I STILL get these feelings. It's like my mind's playing tricks on me.

I can see myself being at least 90% recovered after two more cycles at the most, and it's a great feeling.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-25-2019 at 06:29 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at the point now where life is pretty much livable. Ten months post crash, seven months on protocol. I'm genuinely enjoying life for the first time in what feels like forever. Seven months ago I could barely leave the house due to massive anxiety and brain fog. Hopefully that inspires some of the newcomers to just stay on the path.

However, I still have that anxiousness about possibly making myself worse. I have to remind myself quite often that as long as I keep on keeping on with the protocol, I'll continue to improve, not worsen. And even though I know this to be true from experience, I STILL get these feelings. It's like my mind's playing tricks on me.

I can see myself being at least 90% recovered after two more cycles at the most, and it's a great feeling.

I’m on day 5 of my water fast and these fears have crossed my mind too. I’m sure they will keep coming but this post definitely gives me hope, especially because I only have mental sides which are anxiety and massive brain fog. Keep on it bro!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I’m on day 5 of my water fast and these fears have crossed my mind too. I’m sure they will keep coming but this post definitely gives me hope, especially because I only have mental sides which are anxiety and massive brain fog. Keep on it bro!
    Nice bro. Yeah I still have those thoughts even though I keep getting better month by month, it's crazy. It seems like our minds really are working against us here.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bro. Yeah I still have those thoughts even though I keep getting better month by month, it's crazy. It seems like our minds really are working against us here.
    I’m new here but I believe part of it is physical issues and a big part is the anxiety coming from all the despair we’ve witnessed on other sites. But I’ve made some improvements already without being on a protocol and not being the most healthy, I’m excited to see how I can improve further.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad to hear you're improving! I'm sorry but I wasn't able to find the post where you explained what you were cycling? Some sort of prohormone? I looked at cdnut's website (TMO) and could not find any protocol related to a pro-hormone.

I am interested because I have made significant improvement myself since taking the drug back in 2011. When I first started, there was no known protocols aside from one guy who recovered on RAW/paleo with HIT-style weightlifting. I followed that protocol for sometime and made decent progress. But these days I still feel something is lacking, I don't have as much energy as my peers and counterparts, and I often suffer from anxiety. I also have some neuropathic pain and joint pain.

Anything you could recommend would be of value. Your quick recovery is very heartening.