User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Libido back up today. Jerked off twice and I'm having a difficult time resisting doing it for the third time LOL. Not gonna do it though. I've been doing nofap for several months but it's been hard (no pun intended) to abstain on this cycle

The fatigue and anxiety suck but gonna soldier on until Sunday

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dropped the cycle today. I've got an important meeting in a couple days and don't want to be fatigued like hell. Cycle was five weeks and four days in total... That should be enough as CD recommends cycling the transdermal AndroHard for 4-6 weeks in the sticky.

Positives:

- Felt completely like my old self for the first three weeks or so, then it faded a bit
    - Had days and weeks where I had a raging libido, and actually lusted after girls HARD. Haven't felt that since before PFS
    - Strength up, oily skin, amazing pumps, alpha male feeling... the usual stuff I've come to expect from DHT cycles

Negatives:

- Anxiety at times
    - Fatigue/exhaustion after three weeks or so
    - Lethargy, to the point where I felt like I was going to fall asleep when walking the streets
    - Possibly felt some low E sides towards the end
    - Feel like the andro made me a bit of a prick at times lol

Hopefully I get a good baseline improvement from this
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 06-26-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got sick, sigh... hopefully this won’t last long. Considering fasting for a couple days.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering running Androvar for my next cycle... 100mg Epiandrosterone per capsule. One bottle is supposed to last for the whole six weeks apparently when taking 3-4 capsules per day.

Bizzbee used this for his last cycle before he recovered, so I'm hoping it benefits me too. I felt nearly recovered for the first three weeks or so on my last cycle but it faded. Excited to see how this works for me but the Epi in the transdermal AndroHard already makes me fatigued so I hope this product won't make me feel like shit for the full six weeks.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-05-2020 at 03:30 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are your mental symptoms now? I just started my andro cycle a week and a half ago. Doing 10 pumps in the morning and 10 at night stacked with the 4 andro. Similar to what Ricky did. So far I haven't felt anything bad or good. Like I might as well not be doing anything lol. Other than I think I am looking more jacked than usual. But mental symptoms are still ups and downs like usual.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    How are your mental symptoms now? I just started my andro cycle a week and a half ago. Doing 10 pumps in the morning and 10 at night stacked with the 4 andro. Similar to what Ricky did. So far I haven't felt anything bad or good. Like I might as well not be doing anything lol. Other than I think I am looking more jacked than usual. But mental symptoms are still ups and downs like usual.
    I’m doing well mentally. Don’t wanna say recovered because I thought I was, but after what I felt on my cycle, I realized I’m really not. Literally felt 100% like my old self for the first three weeks on the stuff.

That stack sounds nice. Tbh I I think MuscleGelz changed the serving size of Androhard of something.... I tried one of the newer bottles for three weeks back in January and felt nothing. This time, I ran a bottle I still had from last year... felt great. After three weeks I switched to a new bottle for a week to test it, benefits went away. Went back to the old one, they came back. I emailed MuscleGelz and they told me 12 pumps of the product is equal to 100mgs, which is pretty low. Might wanna look into this @Cdsnuts

One of the reasons I’ll be looking for alternatives. The Androvar looks promising.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-06-2020 at 02:45 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my fourth cycle and I can't say I have ever felt anything dramatic from any of them. Last year I had the old stuff too and didn't do anything I could definitively point to. If we get the go ahead on the Androvar I'd definitely be willing to give that a go to switch it up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    This is my fourth cycle and I can't say I have ever felt anything dramatic from any of them. Last year I had the old stuff too and didn't do anything I could definitively point to. If we get the go ahead on the Androvar I'd definitely be willing to give that a go to switch it up.
    CD would have to try it himself first in order to recommend it, and from what I remember reading, epiandro solo doesn't agree with him. Androvar recovered Bizzbee though, so that's why I want to give it a go. Entropy also ran 600mg Epi at some point. It's also very cost effective, you get the full six weeks amount of product in one bottle.

I'll definitely let the forum know about my experience if I choose to run it. Still have a bit over six weeks of herb cycling left first.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    CD would have to try it himself first in order to recommend it, and from what I remember reading, epiandro solo doesn't agree with him. Androvar recovered Bizzbee though, so that's why I want to give it a go. Entropy also ran 600mg Epi at some point. It's also very cost effective, you get the full six weeks amount of product in one bottle.

I'll definitely let the forum know about my experience if I choose to run it. Still have a bit over six weeks of herb cycling left first.
    @xxaleksi @alphacfi I’ve been wanting to run a cycle for a long time, I’m aiming around the 1st of August. But I drank a little bit so I want to make sure my body is clean first. Honestly, I’ve been too scared to do a cycle yet.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    @xxaleksi @alphacfi I’ve been wanting to run a cycle for a long time, I’m aiming around the 1st of August. But I drank a little bit so I want to make sure my body is clean first. Honestly, I’ve been too scared to do a cycle yet.
    Do you have R-Andro or AndroHard? If you have R-Andro, I'd just go for it. When dosed properly these prohormones make you feel euphoric, make you strong af, make your voice deeper and just give you a "don't fuck with me" alpha feeling. Not to mention the libido increase. Of course this depends on how well your PFS is doing at the moment. Just do your PCT afterwards and you'll be fine.

If you have the AndroHard, I honestly wouldn't bother. The newer bottles seem to be ridiculously underdosed. Used to be like four pumps for 400mg and now people here seem to be doing 20 pumps per day with very little effect. Strange.