User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind! I have three bottles of the stuff sitting here so should last for a while.
    I've told a few people so far, but I am now able to offer AH TD by muscle gelz at a decent price for you guys on the forum. FYI
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've told a few people so far, but I am now able to offer AH TD by muscle gelz at a decent price for you guys on the forum. FYI
    That's great, I'll make sure to hit you up if I need to order some more in the future!

Cycle's going well, it's still early days but I feel almost recovered. Excited for this run for sure.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's great, I'll make sure to hit you up if I need to order some more in the future!

Cycle's going well, it's still early days but I feel almost recovered. Excited for this run for sure.
    I haven't cycled in awhile....I miss it. I may do an AH run this summer, but haven't decided yet. These days, I really feel better just with minimal herb dosing here and there. These days, mostly adaptogens. But in your spot, cycling is alot of fun, imo
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still going great. The mental benefits are amazing, I feel totally like my old self. Feels like it’s 2018, before I took fin. I thought I was mentally recovered before this, but turns out that wasn’t the case.

I did 600mg yesterday but dropped it back to 400mg today. Don’t wanna crush my estrogen

Goal is to go at least 8 weeks, extending to 12 weeks if i feel like it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still going great. The mental benefits are amazing, I feel totally like my old self. Feels like it’s 2018, before I took fin. I thought I was mentally recovered before this, but turns out that wasn’t the case.

I did 600mg yesterday but dropped it back to 400mg today. Don’t wanna crush my estrogen

Goal is to go at least 8 weeks, extending to 12 weeks if i feel like it.
    Awesome to hear man. Still running the AH transdermal?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Awesome to hear man. Still running the AH transdermal?
    Yeah man, I have three bottles of it here so it should last for quite a while. My goal is to go for at least 8 weeks like I said above. My shorter cycles of 4 and 5 weeks that I've done before gave me fantastic results so I'm really excited for this one.

What's strange is that when I tried andro back in January for a couple weeks, I didn't feel anything. This time, I felt the effects in just a couple days.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost at the end of third week on Andro. Mood is great, libido great, muscles are hard and just overall feel amazing, for the most part.

Side effects so far have been some lethargy, and some anxiety at times. Nothing I can’t push through. The gf is visiting me for a few weeks too so the raging libido has definitely been a plus, lol.

Excited to see how this progresses

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling like a beast at the gym. Worked arms today and still had plenty of energy to go even after an intense hour long workout. Funny how the andro makes me lethargic and sleepy but still have amazing energy at the gym lol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back from sprinting with the gf. It was sunny so I took my shirt off and ran in the sun without it, double benefits lol. Feel great, the andro is definitely doing its job.

On another note, anyone know if it’s possible to drink too much Kombucha? Might be a stupid question but it has traces of alcohol in it and I’ve been drinking it everyday for a week now. Love the taste and it’s a probiotic too. But of course us PFS guys need to avoid alcohol so I’m wondering if I could be causing myself some harm there. Could also be me overthinking. If I remember correctly, English recommended Kombucha to Maxout and he drank it a few times a week throughout his recovery. I’m a bit addicted to the stuff already, lol.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 06-12-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back from sprinting with the gf. It was sunny so I took my shirt off and ran in the sun without it, double benefits lol. Feel great, the andro is definitely doing its job.

On another note, anyone know if it’s possible to drink too much Kombucha? Might be a stupid question but it has traces of alcohol in it and I’ve been drinking it everyday for a week now. Love the taste and it’s a probiotic too. But of course us PFS guys need to avoid alcohol so I’m wondering if I could be causing myself some harm there. Could also be me overthinking. If I remember correctly, English recommended Kombucha to Maxout and he drank it a few times a week throughout his recovery. I’m a bit addicted to the stuff already, lol.
    Bucha is definitely ok. Just don't drink 6 packs of the 3% alc kind and your fine.

I'm really looking forward to starting my first round of AH transdermal this week. Have not been here on the forum since AH was the recommended pro-hormone used, so im curious the ways its been discussed to maximize results.

Have you seen any skin health benefits in the areas you've been applying it?

I've read and seen anecdotal evidence that the skin takes a healthy and more youthful appearance...so considering putting it straight on the face lol

Also considering rubbing it on the neck, and targeting the blood that's directly flowing to the brain to theoretically increase steroidogenesis there.
    Its only work until its routine