User Tag List

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I've been reading studies about black tea, and looks like it can reduce DHT by quite a bit, and according to one study, even more than fin. Should I drop it? I've had one cup yesterday and one today. Or am I worrying needlessly here?

Thanks guys.
    I really find that hard to believe. As a matter of fact, I think that's complete bullshit. I have never had any problems with black tea and I drink it daily, and have been drinking it daily through my recovery and all.

Seriously, don't even worry about it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I really find that hard to believe. As a matter of fact, I think that's complete bullshit. I have never had any problems with black tea and I drink it daily, and have been drinking it daily through my recovery and all.

Seriously, don't even worry about it.
    Alright, thanks for the reassurance. I just reintroduced coffee too - a few cups per day makes me feel really great after a year of nothing, lol. Makes me feel almost 100% mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    As with everything. Not doing it it daily is probably the safest way, so we don't get tipped over to any side^^
    But ye I remember back then too, ppl thinking usually green tea as dht inhibitor but actually black tea seems to be the most potent one. I still have it several times a week. Black tea with lemon and honey is just the best thing xD
    Thanks man. I'll probably have it a few times a week as well, and just have coffee the rest of the days.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 01-24-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD’s reassurance and saying not to worry about it is always the best thing to hear, definitely helps take us out of that irrational, paranoid mindset this whole thing caused. It’s nice to have someone snap us back to reality lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    CD’s reassurance and saying not to worry about it is always the best thing to hear, definitely helps take us out of that irrational, paranoid mindset this whole thing caused. It’s nice to have someone snap us back to reality lol
    Yeah for sure. For me at least, the constant worrying in itself is a symptom of PFS, so to have him reassure something's fine to take is really helpful.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got some Kaged Muscle Creatine HCL. Hopefully this gives me some benefit at the gym

Also ordered Rhodiola and Tribulus from Swanson, when they arrive I'll have 20 herbs on my rotation.

Haven't noticed anything worth reporting on my cycle yet, gonna keep going though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah for sure. For me at least, the constant worrying in itself is a symptom of PFS, so to have him reassure something's fine to take is really helpful.
    Could be a result of the traumatic experience you suffered. Maybe give Exposure and Response therapy a try. Basically while meditating try to bring up all those worrysome thoughts you're trying to avoid and just confront them, like "yep, I'm totally fucked and that's fine" and don't run from them. In my case, it completely alleviates the severity of intrusive thoughts that build up over time.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Could be a result of the traumatic experience you suffered. Maybe give Exposure and Response therapy a try. Basically while meditating try to bring up all those worrysome thoughts you're trying to avoid and just confront them, like "yep, I'm totally fucked and that's fine" and don't run from them. In my case, it completely alleviates the severity of intrusive thoughts that build up over time.
    Yeah, I gave this a try and it does indeed help those thoughts. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna drop the andro today at the three week mark. I'm just not getting any benefits from it, and felt better on the herbs.

Bought some Maca recently too, which means I finally have a 21 day rotation. Hopefully this gives me the final push I need for recovery.

Been eating dairy again and drinking coffee daily, after a year without either. Feeling good!

I'm doing well enough that I've been tempted to drink again lol. Don't wanna set myself back though so I'll abstain
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 02-04-2020 at 06:53 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My road to recovery

Next time finish the cycle. Don’t worry about how you feel or if you get any positive response. That’s not the point with them... some cycles hit you good, some don’t.. take it like medicine & forget what your feeling or not feeling .. even bad feelings sometimes..

One of my cycles made me more depressed & anxious but I pushed through cause I already knew whole purpose was to regenerate 5AR at a faster clip.. once I got off I reached a new baseline .. I recall having another one that really didn’t give me much benefit during. But I stuck with it all 6 weeks and on the other side there was a notable increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Next time finish the cycle. Don’t worry about how you feel or if you get any positive response. That’s not the point with them... some cycles hit you good, some don’t.. take it like medicine & forget what your feeling or not feeling .. even bad feelings sometimes..

One of my cycles made me more depressed & anxious but I pushed through cause I already knew whole purpose was to regenerate 5AR at a faster clip.. once I got off I reached a new baseline .. I recall having another one that really didn’t give me much benefit during. But I stuck with it all 6 weeks and on the other side there was a notable increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"