User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    So glad to hear you're improving! I'm sorry but I wasn't able to find the post where you explained what you were cycling? Some sort of prohormone? I looked at cdnut's website (TMO) and could not find any protocol related to a pro-hormone.

I am interested because I have made significant improvement myself since taking the drug back in 2011. When I first started, there was no known protocols aside from one guy who recovered on RAW/paleo with HIT-style weightlifting. I followed that protocol for sometime and made decent progress. But these days I still feel something is lacking, I don't have as much energy as my peers and counterparts, and I often suffer from anxiety. I also have some neuropathic pain and joint pain.

Anything you could recommend would be of value. Your quick recovery is very heartening.
    It's a DHT prohormone called Androhard by Musclegelz. All the information about prohormones is in a sticky post on this forum.

Best advice I can give you is to just make the protocol your way of life and keep following it. It's a double edged sword though because since the protocol is just how I live my life, I don't even feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover. It causes me to second guess everything.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    It's a DHT prohormone called Androhard by Musclegelz. All the information about prohormones is in a sticky post on this forum.

Best advice I can give you is to just make the protocol your way of life and keep following it. It's a double edged sword though because since the protocol is just how I live my life, I don't even feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover. It causes me to second guess everything.
    Thanks for the reply! Hmm I can't seem to find the sticky, I'll keep looking though.

Has this helped you with anxiety/panic attacks? These are the only symptoms that are really still stuck with me.

Upon searching for the product, the active in it appears to be androsterone. I have tried idealab's androsterone before, and I remember it working quite well for the first few days. It gave me a big masculine energy as well as better libido. The problem I had with it was that eventually it made me feel tired and emotionless, and my joints hurt as well. I think that was because it was inhibiting estrogen too much.

Anyways, maybe this version would be better.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply! Hmm I can't seem to find the sticky, I'll keep looking though.

Has this helped you with anxiety/panic attacks? These are the only symptoms that are really still stuck with me.

Upon searching for the product, the active in it appears to be androsterone. I have tried idealab's androsterone before, and I remember it working quite well for the first few days. It gave me a big masculine energy as well as better libido. The problem I had with it was that eventually it made me feel tired and emotionless, and my joints hurt as well. I think that was because it was inhibiting estrogen too much.

You’re going to experience that with the estrogen. Fortunately, inhibiting it in this manner will help make those receptors more sensitive to estrogen when you come off (hence forcing the “snap back” as called on other forums.)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I see, interesting!

This brings up a question. If keeping your estrogen low causes your estrogen receptors to be more sensitive, why doesn't the same thing occur with the androsterone gel? Wouldn't take an androgenic substance make the androgen receptors less sensitive, not more?

This is why I have been thinking of trying the licorice root approach. It temporarily inhibits 5ar and makes you feel tired and bad for a time. If taken just once a week or so, your body responds to it by making 5ar more effective. I have seen a couple full recoveries with this approach. A similar one is to eat brown rice, which likewise has a slight 5ar inhibiting effect, once every few days to build up the 5ar throughout the system. After months of doing this it is supposed to have a drastic effect.

I was confused by this MuscleGelz approach because I thought it might reduce androgen sensitivity similar to how taking testosterone-type steroids can screw with guy's libido if they stay on it too long.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only had panic attacks in the first few months of PFS, never after that. My first cycle really helped with the anxiety tough, so I'd definitely give it a shot.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only had panic attacks in the first few months of PFS, never after that. My first cycle really helped with the anxiety tough, so I'd definitely give it a shot.
    Alright then I think I will give it a shot. I ordered a bottle of Androhard. I have been taking a lot of thyroid hormone and caffeine which I am currently weening off of. Anxiety is rough, though.

Anything else I should know before I start? Did the juice cleanse help much?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing really well. I haven't been updating here as much since I'm just back to living my life now and it's easier to forget about PFS.

Considering doing AndroHard + 4 Andro for my next cycle. Kinda worried about the suppression though since Jacknap said he got suppressed for like three weeks which I'd rather not mess with. We will see.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm pretty much back to normal mentally, at least during upswings. However, I notice that when I'm with my friends or family, I feel like I can't relate to them like I used to pre-PFS, like I'm not all "there" with them. I can act like my old self around them, but I don't FEEL like my old self. It's like I'm in my own bubble when around them. Really strange feeling. Yet, when I'm alone or with my girlfriend (who I met during PFS), I often feel completely normal mentally. Has anyone else had this?

I'm at the point now where if I didn't improve further, I'd be grateful to live like this for the rest of my life. This specific symptom is just a mindfuck to me.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 11-07-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be psychological no? I think considering the fact that you've gone through such a bizarre experience, there'll be something lingering, or something off. I could imagine, especially if you haven't disclosed or spoken to them about what you've been through, that there'll always be some sense of discomfort, I'm 5 months post, and i kind of feel similar to you, although i found that speaking to my brother/family has somewhat normalized my presence around them, and this whole situation

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm pretty much back to normal mentally, at least during upswings. However, I notice that when I'm with my friends or family, I feel like I can't relate to them like I used to pre-PFS, like I'm not all "there" with them. I can act like my old self around them, but I don't FEEL like my old self. It's like I'm in my own bubble when around them. Really strange feeling. Yet, when I'm alone or with my girlfriend (who I met during PFS), I often feel completely normal mentally. Has anyone else had this?

I'm at the point now where if I didn't improve further, I'd be grateful to live like this for the rest of my life. This specific symptom is just a mindfuck to me.
    Sorry, how many cycles of androhard have you done now? Is it 1 or 2?

I remember feeling like that around the ol' family, sometimes, before pfs. I think it's far easier to feel good around someone exciting, new, or stimulating, like a girlfriend. Family can feel a bit commonplace or humdrum, and since you're not quite at 100% yet, that disconnect is being emphasized.
    Last edited by slader1; 11-12-2019 at 11:06 AM.