User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Sorry, how many cycles of androhard have you done now? Is it 1 or 2?

I remember feeling like that around the ol' family, sometimes, before pfs. I think it's far easier to feel good around someone exciting, new, or stimulating, like a girlfriend. Family can feel a bit commonplace or humdrum, and since you're not quite at 100% yet, that disconnect is being emphasized.
    I've done two cycles. Considering running AH/4-Andro in a couple months but haven't decided yet whether I should run the 4 andro or not.

And yeah, who knows what causes that disconnect feeling but it'll no doubt go away once I'm completely healed.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I've done two cycles. Considering running AH/4-Andro in a couple months but haven't decided yet whether I should run the 4 andro or not.

And yeah, who knows what causes that disconnect feeling but it'll no doubt go away once I'm completely healed.
    I've heard some guys having a lot of success with 4-andro, and others not so much.

Personally I'm 1 week off of my first andro cycle and not feeling well at all! My mind feels super weird, thinking is difficult and everything around me feels bad. I do have less anxiety but damn, this is rough. Can't say if it's better or worse than before. Hopefully I just have to give it some more time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard some guys having a lot of success with 4-andro, and others not so much.

Personally I'm 1 week off of my first andro cycle and not feeling well at all! My mind feels super weird, thinking is difficult and everything around me feels bad. I do have less anxiety but damn, this is rough. Can't say if it's better or worse than before. Hopefully I just have to give it some more time.
    Did you give your body enough time while cycling on the herbs before taking the Andro?

And did you do a cleanse before starting the regime?

If you're body/immune system is still very weak and out of balance then jumping into taking a powerful prohormone will make you feel worse.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Did you give your body enough time while cycling on the herbs before taking the Andro?

And did you do a cleanse before starting the regime?

If you're body/immune system is still very weak and out of balance then jumping into taking a powerful prohormone will make you feel worse.
    Physically I felt pretty damn good on it. Way more strength and energy in the gym and I wasn't getting as tired at work. Mentally I felt like I was losing my mind at times. Couldn't concentrate, irritable, and dizzy. I have very sensitive biochemistry and usually get worst case reactions to things.

I did do a two week juice cleanse before the Andro. I have been strict about dieting for years but I have stayed away from the herbs because I am worried I might have a bad reaction to one of them. For isntance when I tried tribulus years back, I had an awful reaction that nearly sent me to the E.R., I was up all night wheezing. I think I may be allergic...
    Last edited by slader1; 11-20-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Physically I felt pretty damn good on it. Way more strength and energy in the gym and I wasn't getting as tired at work. Mentally I felt like I was losing my mind at times. Couldn't concentrate, irritable, and dizzy. I have very sensitive biochemistry and usually get worst case reactions to things.

I did do a two week juice cleanse before the Andro. I have been strict about dieting for years but I have stayed away from the herbs because I am worried I might have a bad reaction to one of them. For isntance when I tried tribulus years back, I had an awful reaction that nearly sent me to the E.R., I was up all night wheezing. I think I may be allergic...
    Yeah CD recommends herb cycling for at least three months before trying prohormones. Maybe that's why you didn't respond well to them. I'm not experienced enough with the protocol here to give you advice, so I'd wait for what CD has to say.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's good your diet has been clean, you should bounce back in no time.

It might not be the actual herbs you're allergic too, but sometimes the Inactive ingredients in the pills as well as the capsules in of themselves. Some companies use capsules which have shit like sulphites, rice powder(gluten) and other needless shit.

I'm sure if you bought high quality pure organic herbs,you wouldn't have a reaction. Understandably if you're hestitant to use tribulus again, just swap it for another herb on the list but it's definitely recommended to cycle the herbs for a good time as they have a holistic balancing effect on the numerous hormonal and endocrine systems in the body.

I already feel roided up and only been cycling on them for two months now. After the third month, now I've finally got 2 weeks worth of different herbs to cycle, I will go on the Andro

Anyway get on those herbs once you feel more stable and look out for any allergens in the capsules if you're ordering outside of Lost Empire Herbs.

Or just take the powder out of the capsules, which I what I do, as don't want to be swelling plastic gel caps

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    That's good your diet has been clean, you should bounce back in no time.

It might not be the actual herbs you're allergic too, but sometimes the Inactive ingredients in the pills as well as the capsules in of themselves. Some companies use capsules which have shit like sulphites, rice powder(gluten) and other needless shit.

I'm sure if you bought high quality pure organic herbs,you wouldn't have a reaction. Understandably if you're hestitant to use tribulus again, just swap it for another herb on the list but it's definitely recommended to cycle the herbs for a good time as they have a holistic balancing effect on the numerous hormonal and endocrine systems in the body.

I already feel roided up and only been cycling on them for two months now. After the third month, now I've finally got 2 weeks worth of different herbs to cycle, I will go on the Andro

Anyway get on those herbs once you feel more stable and look out for any allergens in the capsules if you're ordering outside of Lost Empire Herbs.

Or just take the powder out of the capsules, which I what I do, as don't want to be swelling plastic gel caps
    Thanks for the advice. I am not clear on what you mean by once you have 2 weeks worth of different herbs to cycle, you will start Andro? Do you mean that once you only have 2 weeks worth left of herbs?

I am going to start orderring the herbs with what I can afford financially. All 21 would cost a pretty penny, but I will hoepfully be there by the end of this year.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice. I am not clear on what you mean by once you have 2 weeks worth of different herbs to cycle, you will start Andro? Do you mean that once you only have 2 weeks worth left of herbs?

I am going to start orderring the herbs with what I can afford financially. All 21 would cost a pretty penny, but I will hoepfully be there by the end of this year.
    lol I should have been more clear. I just meant that now I have been cycling 2 weeks worth of different herbs my body feels like it is primed to go on a cycle.

If finances are tight, just start off with 7 herbs then slowly build up from there by buying a new herb every week.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran out of pine pollen powder recently so been taking the tincture daily while waiting for my new order from LEH.

Is there an amount of the tincture that's "too much" to take? I've been taking up to four dropperfuls per day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Ran out of pine pollen powder recently so been taking the tincture daily while waiting for my new order from LEH.

Is there an amount of the tincture that's "too much" to take? I've been taking up to four dropperfuls per day.
    Wait so it is the capsules you take daily, and the tincture you take once every 21 days as per the rotation?

I bought the tincture but then I noticed it says to cycle it every 4-5 days with a 2 day break. Apparently it contains a small amount of testosterone and androsterone.