Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
Question to CDnuts and anyone else who may have an idea.

How bad is fapping to the recovery process? Not gonna lie, I've been doing it more often than I should recently. Like a couple times a week. It's been hard to resist now that I have days and weeks where I have good libido. When I had little to no libido it was easy to go months without relapsing. That's not the case now, though.

Obviously I'm going to limit it as much as I can, just wondering if it's something that just slows you down, or if it can prevent progress altogether.
On his site, he says to abstain. A lot of people say it makes them crash, makes them irritable, gives them anxiety afterwards, and so on. It used to do that to me but it doesn't do much of anything anymore and I'm more on the "better to abstain" side than "go for it" side. It's nowhere near as of an enjoyable experience anymore, so why waste nutrition on something that's not rewarding, you know? I've only heard of one person who said multiple times a week made them "better" but honestly, who knows what his situation was. Scientifically, abstaining increases virility and stamina, so one would logically conclude that it helps to abstain long term. @CDNuts, what say you?