User Tag List

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Wait so it is the capsules you take daily, and the tincture you take once every 21 days as per the rotation?

I bought the tincture but then I noticed it says to cycle it every 4-5 days with a 2 day break. Apparently it contains a small amount of testosterone and androsterone.
    I just take the powder daily. Haven't tried the capsules.

Lost Empire recommends you cycle the tincture but CD said in an old post it's fine when taken daily. So, I normally cycle it, but am currently taking it daily as I wait for more powder to arrive.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I just take the powder daily. Haven't tried the capsules.

Lost Empire recommends you cycle the tincture but CD said in an old post it's fine when taken daily. So, I normally cycle it, but am currently taking it daily as I wait for more powder to arrive.
    Oh I didn't realize they sold it in powder form. So then you take the powder daily, but you also use the tincture as part of your 21 day herb rotation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    lol I should have been more clear. I just meant that now I have been cycling 2 weeks worth of different herbs my body feels like it is primed to go on a cycle.

If finances are tight, just start off with 7 herbs then slowly build up from there by buying a new herb every week.
    I see, so you still just have 14 different herbs, not 21? How is your brain fog? Mine is still nasty.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, so you still just have 14 different herbs, not 21? How is your brain fog? Mine is still nasty.

Yeah I have around 14 diff herbs.

Brain fog has pretty much gone. Just struggling with mood and energy levels, which fluctuate. One day I feel super motivated with laser like clarity and bouncing with energy, the next feel sluggish and depressed.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I didn't realize they sold it in powder form. So then you take the powder daily, but you also use the tincture as part of your 21 day herb rotation?
    Yes, exactly.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Yeah I have around 14 diff herbs.

Brain fog has pretty much gone. Just struggling with mood and energy levels, which fluctuate. One day I feel super motivated with laser like clarity and bouncing with energy, the next feel sluggish and depressed.
    Swings like this are a sure sign that you're having an effect. As long as you can ride it out you'll be better for it afterwords.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey fellas, I don't think I've ever done a post showing the routine I'm doing in detail. So I thought might as well do it. I've been on the protocol since February 2019.

Juice Feast:

Did seven days, after which I began the protocol.

Herbs:

Ant Extract
    Ashwagandha Tincture
    Schisandra
    Eleuthero
    Horny Goat Weed
    He Shou Wu
    Royal Jelly
    Tongkat Ali
    Shilajit Resin
    Cistanche
    Goji Berry
    Mucuna
    Cordyceps
    Pine Pollen Tincture
    Muira Puama
    Butea Superba
    Catuaba Bark
    Suma Root

I also take two tablespoons of pine pollen powder daily. Currently not taking it though as I ran out a while ago and have been waiting for more to arrive. Therefore I'm currently taking the tincture daily. I also used to have Rhodiola on here too, but I ran out back in September. Lost Empire doesn't seem to have Rhodiola anymore, so if anyone knows a good quality brand that ships to Europe feel free to let me know.

Supplements:

Chlorella
    Spirulina
    Vitamin D 10,000 iu
    Magnesium

I take all of these at night.

Diet:

Paleo style diet with carb backloading after workouts.

Meats and fish: Beef, pork, bacon, lamb, chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon
    Fruits: Apples, pears, bananas, strawberries, raspberries
    Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, kale
    Spices: Sea salt, black pepper, oregano
    Drinks: Water, coconut water

I also eat plenty of eggs during the day.

Carb backloading on workout days: White rice, gluten free pasta

Exercise:

Four gym days a week.

Day 1: Back
    Day 2: Arms
    Day 3: Chest/Shoulders
    Day 4: Legs/Abs

HIIT on Wednesdays/Sundays.

Other Lifestyle:

Cold showers every morning and night
    Skin brushing in the shower
    Breathing exercises morning and night
    Limiting masturbation
    Avoiding xenoestrogens
    No alcohol
    No caffeine
    Sun exposure 30 minutes per day whenever possible

Prohormones:

I've done two cycles of Andro Hard by Muscle Gelz.

Cycle #1 was four weeks at 400mg/day
    Cycle #2 was five weeks at 400mg/day.

All of this stuff is just a part of my life these days, so it feels like I'm just living my life and not "doing a protocol". Just gotta wait to get back to 100%. By the way, if anyone notices something I might be doing wrong, please feel free to tell me. Thanks!
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 01-12-2020 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Added a few new things

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still on the PP tincture daily, my pine pollen powder has been taking a long time to arrive in the mail. It usually takes a few weeks for the order to arrive (I live in Europe) but it's taking even longer now. Oh well should've just ordered it earlier.

Hope I'm not sabotaging myself by not taking the powder for a couple weeks. Although the tincture is the same stuff pretty much, my PFS brain makes me stress and obsess if I'm not doing EVERYTHING correctly.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-03-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post man, love that you took the time to write it all down. Was nothing worse for me in the beginning than to start reading through all these stories just to gain only a little bit out of it here and there, or ending up clueless who did what to heal. Heading to the next, and the next and the next, just gathering small bits^^

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Great post man, love that you took the time to write it all down. Was nothing worse for me in the beginning than to start reading through all these stories just to gain only a little bit out of it here and there, or ending up clueless who did what to heal. Heading to the next, and the next and the next, just gathering small bits^^
    I'll make it easy for you.....simply follow what is written and there is no "gathering" that you have to do....at all. There is no reason you should be clueless as to "who did what to heal" because what they did is ALL there on the website. You realize he just summarized the TMO regimen for the most part, right?

And one of the very last pages of the website which is right here Quick Start Guide | Total Male Optimization does the same thing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-03-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 covfefe42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree it's like you're not even following a protocol and just living your life once everything becomes habit. I'm surprised that there are people stuck w this condition for years when it's not even that hard to make the lifestyle adjustments needed to get out.

How are you feeling in terms of progress xxaleksi?