User Tag List

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
    I agree it's like you're not even following a protocol and just living your life once everything becomes habit. I'm surprised that there are people stuck w this condition for years when it's not even that hard to make the lifestyle adjustments needed to get out.

How are you feeling in terms of progress xxaleksi?
    I agree man. It's a double edged sword though. Because this protocol is just my "normal" life now, I don't actually feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover from pfs, therefore making me feel like I should be doing more. Rick said this too.

As for progress, I'm living a normal life at this point. I look forward to normal, everyday things like spending time with friends, going to work, traveling again. I don't think about PFS that much anymore, because it doesn't really affect my life very much at this point. Life is livable. Not great, but I know it's going to be in the future. My remaining symptoms are fluctuating libido, flaccid penis curvature and penile sensitivity. Along with some mild brain fog. Considering I could barely leave the house back in February when I first started, I'd say that's pretty good progress. If I had to live the rest of my life like this, I'd be grateful for how much I've improved.

Despite being a functioning human being again, I can "feel" I'm not 100% my old self yet. Just gotta keep going.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-03-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'll make it easy for you.....simply follow what is written and there is no "gathering" that you have to do....at all. There is no reason you should be clueless as to "who did what to heal" because what they did is ALL there on the website. You realize he just summarized the TMO regimen for the most part, right?

And one of the very last pages of the website which is right here Quick Start Guide | Total Male Optimization does the same thing.
    CD maan of course I know that now, but back then, especially with my brain being totally fried and in the gutter it wasn't that easy to just accept what is beneficial and what not(I still kept doing the FULL TMO-protocol right from the start).
    I've complimented your stuff here numerous times, it's great work. When I got pfs I just wanted to find people saying this helped or that helped, or I'm doing this and that. Like a kid who needs to get shit repeated again and again till he gets it stuck into his head. I was a scared kiddo, now I'm back to feeling like a responsible grown-up man.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I agree man. It's a double edged sword though. Because this protocol is just my "normal" life now, I don't actually feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover from pfs, therefore making me feel like I should be doing more. Rick said this too.

As for progress, I'm living a normal life at this point. I look forward to normal, everyday things like spending time with friends, going to work, traveling again. I don't think about PFS that much anymore, because it doesn't really affect my life very much at this point. Life is livable. Not great, but I know it's going to be in the future. My remaining symptoms are fluctuating libido, flaccid penis curvature and penile sensitivity. Along with some mild brain fog. Considering I could barely leave the house back in February when I first started, I'd say that's pretty good progress. If I had to live the rest of my life like this, I'd be grateful for how much I've improved.

Despite being a functioning human being again, I can "feel" I'm not 100% my old self yet. Just gotta keep going.
    You'll get there for sure, it's just a matter of time. Keep doing what you're doing and it'll just keep getting better and better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll get there for sure, it's just a matter of time. Keep doing what you're doing and it'll just keep getting better and better.
    Thanks for the encouragement CD. Can't wait for that day to come, lol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there's a possibility my Lost Empire order won't arrive until after Christmas or so. Where I live, everyone's mail is getting delayed by weeks due to a strike. Some deliveries could be delayed till early January.

Shitty luck for sure. No pine pollen powder for over a month it seems (ran out in mid November). I'm using the tincture daily now though so hopefully I won't set myself back by not taking the powder for a month.

Might be just overthinking but I'm doing really well now so even the thought that I could be making myself worse somehow is terrifying to me lol.

Hoping it arrives next week or the week after but we'll see.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-05-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So there's a possibility my Lost Empire order won't arrive until after Christmas or so. Where I live, everyone's mail is getting delayed by weeks due to a strike. Some deliveries could be delayed till early January.

Shitty luck for sure. No pine pollen powder for over a month it seems (ran out in mid November). I'm using the tincture daily now though so hopefully I won't set myself back by not taking the powder for a month.

Might be just overthinking but I'm doing really well now so even the thought that I could be making myself worse somehow is terrifying to me lol.

Hoping it arrives next week or the week after but we'll see.
    You in France? I just read about the situation over there yesterday, which is why I'm asking.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You in France? I just read about the situation over there yesterday, which is why I'm asking.
    Nope, from Finland - we had a similar situation as France but on a much, much smaller scale. It's mostly over now but mail and package deliveries could be delayed by weeks. Mine's already over a week late. There's a chance it might arrive next week but no guarantees.

If the delivery ends up getting delayed till January, would you say it'd be fine to stay on the tincture daily until then? Or should I go ahead and buy a pine pollen powder supplement from a local herb shop and take that in the meantime? The quality most likely wouldn't be great, but if you think staying on the tincture until January isn't a good idea then I could do it.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-06-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nope, from Finland - we had a similar situation as France but on a much, much smaller scale. It's mostly over now but mail and package deliveries could be delayed by weeks. Mine's already over a week late. There's a chance it might arrive next week but no guarantees.

If the delivery ends up getting delayed till January, would you say it'd be fine to stay on the tincture daily until then? Or should I go ahead and buy a pine pollen powder supplement from a local herb shop and take that in the meantime? The quality most likely wouldn't be great, but if you think staying on the tincture until January isn't a good idea then I could do it.
    Tinctures fine, you're just not getting the full spectrum as you would if it was the powder. Tincture is more hormone based.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tinctures fine, you're just not getting the full spectrum as you would if it was the powder. Tincture is more hormone based.
    Thanks for the advice as always CD

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice as always CD
    Any time brother.

I've always wanted to travel to some of the Nordic countries to experience them for a bit. In the summer time, of course, lol. For all intents and purposes they have some of the best governmental structures on the planet. From what I understand, taxes are high, but for the most part, the citizens are well cared for and most of their needs are met. Would you say this is true?