Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Any time brother.

I've always wanted to travel to some of the Nordic countries to experience them for a bit. In the summer time, of course, lol. For all intents and purposes they have some of the best governmental structures on the planet. From what I understand, taxes are high, but for the most part, the citizens are well cared for and most of their needs are met. Would you say this is true?
    Yup I'd say that's true, sums it up pretty well. And yeah, if you do decide to travel here someday, it should definitely be in the summer since it's cold as hell here right now and will be even colder in a few months. Makes cold showers hard to do btw, especially in the morning haha.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-08-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My order finally arrived, got three megadose bags so should last a long time.

Onwards and upwards

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    My order finally arrived, got three megadose bags so should last a long time.

Onwards and upwards
    Let the fun begin!!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the verdict on saunas? I personally love them but have been avoiding them a bit due to the possible negative effect on fertility.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I've read was that it's amazing in all aspects lol
    sorry for just posting a youtube link, but I think it's pretty great to listen to this, her vids in general are pretty fine when it comes to health, like especially those on fasting
    Here's the short one about Sauna, she got another one with 45min or so: How Sauna Use May Boost Longevity - YouTube
    - Death from all kind of cardiovascular disease was 50% less likely by the 20 year follow-up by men who used the Sauna 4-7x a week compared to those using it 1x a week",
    for me because I had all those heart-issues after crash for several months, I felt like so long I use the Sauna I probably won't die LOL XD (actually srs)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you still have ED and libido issues?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brguy View Post
    Do you still have ED and libido issues?
    Regarding ED, no, not really. My erections still aren't as hard as they used to be pre pfs, though. Libido's still weird - I'll get days of raging libido, and days of really low libido as well. No doubt it'll work itself out over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    All I've read was that it's amazing in all aspects lol
    sorry for just posting a youtube link, but I think it's pretty great to listen to this, her vids in general are pretty fine when it comes to health, like especially those on fasting
    Here's the short one about Sauna, she got another one with 45min or so: How Sauna Use May Boost Longevity - YouTube
    - Death from all kind of cardiovascular disease was 50% less likely by the 20 year follow-up by men who used the Sauna 4-7x a week compared to those using it 1x a week",
    for me because I had all those heart-issues after crash for several months, I felt like so long I use the Sauna I probably won't die LOL XD (actually srs)
    Thanks for the reply bro.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, today is the day I begin my third cycle of Andro Hard. Doing five pumps morning and night, for six weeks. Will update every once in a while or if I have major improvements in symptoms.

Also, I dealt with a nasty skin infection which I had no choice but to take medication for. This did unfortunately set me back a bit regarding my PFS, but thankfully nothing severe. Just some moodiness/feelings of sadness, less motivation along with less libido.

Anyways, I'm back on the horse now and ready for this cycle. It's been quite a while since I finished my last one, so I'm excited to see where this brings me.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 01-14-2020 at 07:41 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Hey guys, today is the day I begin my third cycle of Andro Hard. Doing five pumps morning and night, for six weeks. Will update every once in a while or if I have major improvements in symptoms.

Also, I dealt with a nasty skin infection which I had no choice but to take medication for. This did unfortunately set me back a bit regarding my PFS, but thankfully nothing severe. Just some moodiness/feelings of sadness, less motivation along with less libido.

Anyways, I'm back on the horse now and ready for this cycle. It's been quite a while since I finished my last one, so I'm excited to see where this brings me.
    Which androhard did you do for 2nd and 3rd cycle?

Are you still staying with the musclegez?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Which androhard did you do for 2nd and 3rd cycle?

Are you still staying with the musclegez?
    Yeah muscle gelz