User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I know we try not to talk about symptoms often to avoid negativity, but do others with pfs have this almost constant feeling of living inside your own head and fighting minute by minute to stay sane and in the present moment? The breathing and cold showers help but only for a while. Some of the mental symptoms feel completely unique to me, but CD said in an old post that it's normal for pfs guys to feel that way.
    This is because of depleted neurosteroids, and yes, it's part of the deal. I always likened it to watching my life from a third person perspective. It felt as though I was a little person inside my body controlling things like my body was a machine. It sucks, it's hard for others to understand and believe me, it's not unique to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is because of depleted neurosteroids, and yes, it's part of the deal. I always likened it to watching my life from a third person perspective. It felt as though I was a little person inside my body controlling things like my body was a machine. It sucks, it's hard for others to understand and believe me, it's not unique to you.
    Alright thanks CD. I'm loving this cycle so far lol. Did HIIT the other day and I felt like an absolute beast lol. I bumped my dosage up to 400mg of both Androsterone and Epiandro (4 pumps at morning, 4 pumps in the evening). Is this cool to run for six weeks like R-Andro?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently in a shitty downswing but might as well post an update.

It's been two weeks on this cycle of Musclegelz AndroHard. While some of the sexual benefits faded after the first few days or so, this cycle has still been pretty awesome. The most noticeable effect has been that feeling of calmness that I've lacked since crashing almost seven months ago. It's easier to stay in the moment, my mind doesn't race as much and I have a feeling of "peace" and serenity. Also, I've been a lot more aggressive and take no shit from anyone lol. I find myself getting mad at the smallest things, which isn't necessarily a good thing but still refreshing compared to the apathy of PFS. I've been drinking lots of coconut water on this cycle to counter the effect of potassium wasting people have reported.

Four weeks left on this stuff (if I end up having no major negative issues). Cdnuts mentioned in an old post how the effects of the cycle are most profoundly felt at the three to four week mark, so I'm excited for how that'll feel. Even more excited for how I'll feel back on the herbs after the cycle is over.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that kinda worries me are the facial changes. The "texture" on my face is different now, it looks more soft and pale, almost more feminine. Similar to my sisters face. Also have sunken eyes but I think Maxout had the same stuff and he recovered.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered some Albizia and Ziziphus. Even though I sleep pretty decently these days, it's not as refreshing as it used to be so decided to try these two herbs out

Also, I'm three weeks in on this cycle. 400 mg/day of both Androsterone and Epi Andro. Feeling pretty much the same as last week, so no need to do a real update. Will probably run this until the five week mark and then go back to herb cycling.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 06-12-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys so I ended up stopping the cycle at the four week mark due to the extreme lethargy I was experiencing. I'll go six weeks next time.

Pros:

-A lot more strength in the gym
    -Was very aggressive
    -Harder muscles
    -Harder erections
    -More intense orgasms (though this faded after a while)
    -Calmer, less mind racing
    -Better mood
    -Alpha male euphoric feeling for the first two weeks, though this faded too
    -Oily skin
    -Massive scalp itch

Cons:

-Anxiety in the first week or so
    -Did have a few days where I had worse depression than before
    -Sometimes a bit too aggressive, getting mad at the smallest things
    -Fatigue and lethargy

It is now my sixth day of PCT. Felt a bit "off" for the first two days off, but at the end of the third day I felt like a "switch" flipped, and I felt different. Can't say if it feels good or bad, maybe a bit more like I used to feel before I took fin? Not sure, it's been so long that I somewhat forgot what 100% feels like. Is this the baseline increase people report?

Anyway, I definitely recommend this AndroHard gel for anyone with PFS willing to experiment. Great stuff.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 06-26-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey guys so I ended up stopping the cycle at the four week mark due to the extreme lethargy I was experiencing. I'll go six weeks next time.

Pros:

-Was very aggressive
    -Harder muscles
    -Harder erections
    -Better mood
    -Oily skin
    -Massive scalp itch

Cons:

-Fatigue and lethargy

It is now my sixth day of PCT. Felt a bit "off" for the first two days off, but at the end of the third day I felt like a "switch" flipped, and I felt different. Can't say if it feels good or bad, maybe a bit more like I used to feel before I took fin? Not sure, it's been so long that I somewhat forgot what 100% feels like. Is this the baseline increase people report?

Anyway, I definitely recommend this AndroHard gel for anyone with PFS willing to experiment. Great stuff.
    Like all other parts of the protocol, no experimentation is needed. It's recommended for a reason my man.

EVERYTHING in this protocol has been vetted thoroughly by yours truly and has been used with great success by all who have recovered for the most part.

The biggest thing for the newbies is trusting with blind faith.....a difficult thing to do. The ones that do it, are the ones that recover.

Jump in 100%, set it and forget it.

Keep moving forward.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Like all other parts of the protocol, no experimentation is needed. It's recommended for a reason my man.

EVERYTHING in this protocol has been vetted thoroughly by yours truly and has been used with great success by all who have recovered for the most part.

The biggest thing for the newbies is trusting with blind faith.....a difficult thing to do. The ones that do it, are the ones that recover.

Jump in 100%, set it and forget it.

Keep moving forward.
    Yeah I could've worded that better - I didn't mean "experimenting" as in taking desperate shots in the dark trying to recover. I meant experimenting as in trying the androhard gel as opposed to the r andro, lol.

Also, I'm happy to report that my baseline has definitely increased since stopping the cycle. Can't wait for the next one

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I could've worded that better - I didn't mean "experimenting" as in taking desperate shots in the dark trying to recover. I meant experimenting as in trying the androhard gel as opposed to the r andro, lol.

Also, I'm happy to report that my baseline has definitely increased since stopping the cycle. Can't wait for the next one
    As is the case.

Just keep moving forward and this will keep happening over and over again.

Keep grinding.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pros:

-Was very aggressive
    -Harder muscles
    -Harder erections
    -Better mood
    -Oily skin
    -Massive scalp itch

Cons:

-Fatigue and lethargy

Good to hear man I just started the AndroHard gel today. Did you take potassium chloride with it everyday or did you wait until after your cycle to start taking it?