User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My road to recovery

Hey guys. Been lurking on the forum for a couple months now but decided to sign up just now.

I've been dealing with pfs since November, took fin for less than a week and then quit due to sexual sides.

After crashing the first two months were hell as I hadn't heard of pfs before and had no idea what was happening to me. I found this site thanks to a few people on PH mentioning it. I started the protocol partially in January, and have been fully on board since early February. I did the juice feast and am now doing everything that TMO mentions, except sun exposure (it's hard where I live in the winter months) but will start that too when the sun comes out. I have to mention that at the moment I'm only cycling 16 herbs, not 21.

Anyway, my symptoms are what you're probably all familiar with; low libido, varying ED, fatigue, anxiety, brain fog, depression, muscle loss and weakness, head pressure at times, dry skin, you name it.

I've always been a disciplined person and been into self improvement. Ironically, that desire to improve is what made me take finasteride. Been lifting weights since I was 16.

Looking forward to recovering and will post updates here from time to time, but I've noticed that the less I think about pfs the better so I likely won't be posting here everyday.

Cheers fellas
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-05-2019 at 10:02 AM.