User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
    I agree it's like you're not even following a protocol and just living your life once everything becomes habit. I'm surprised that there are people stuck w this condition for years when it's not even that hard to make the lifestyle adjustments needed to get out.

How are you feeling in terms of progress xxaleksi?
    I agree man. It's a double edged sword though. Because this protocol is just my "normal" life now, I don't actually feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover from pfs, therefore making me feel like I should be doing more. Rick said this too.

As for progress, I'm living a normal life at this point. I look forward to normal, everyday things like spending time with friends, going to work, traveling again. I don't think about PFS that much anymore, because it doesn't really affect my life very much at this point. Life is livable. Not great, but I know it's going to be in the future. My remaining symptoms are fluctuating libido, flaccid penis curvature and penile sensitivity. Along with some mild brain fog. Considering I could barely leave the house back in February when I first started, I'd say that's pretty good progress. If I had to live the rest of my life like this, I'd be grateful for how much I've improved.

Despite being a functioning human being again, I can "feel" I'm not 100% my old self yet. Just gotta keep going.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-03-2019 at 03:23 PM.