Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
It's not going to prevent recovery, but if your libido is that good and you're having no issues, you'd be better off putting the effort into getting a fuck buddy at least. Get the most bang for your buck, biologically speaking.

Is your exercise on point? How about any areas in the protocol you may be lagging in? My point is, if you're having this extra energy come out, you're better suited to put it back into the protocol and reinvest that energy in your healing. Look up sexual transmutation, and the benefits that come along with it.

But if you spank it a couple times a week, well, it could be worse. I'm just saying make sure you're doing everything you can be before blowing your hard won energy on your right hand.
I have a gf but we're long distance, so don't see each other that often.

I lift weights four to five times a week, with two HIIT days as well. The only thing I haven't been consistent with is mobility work. I'm going to start doing that more often. Everything else has been routine for the past year.

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna stop the fapping for an entire month and see if I get more energy at the gym, at work or just in general.