Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
Bucha is definitely ok. Just don't drink 6 packs of the 3% alc kind and your fine.

I'm really looking forward to starting my first round of AH transdermal this week. Have not been here on the forum since AH was the recommended pro-hormone used, so im curious the ways its been discussed to maximize results.

Have you seen any skin health benefits in the areas you've been applying it?

I've read and seen anecdotal evidence that the skin takes a healthy and more youthful appearance...so considering putting it straight on the face lol

Also considering rubbing it on the neck, and targeting the blood that's directly flowing to the brain to theoretically increase steroidogenesis there.
Thanks, yeah the one I drink has less than 0.5% alcohol.

Definitely let the forum know how you like the AH. I’ve enjoyed it on all of my runs so far. This is my third proper cycle, not counting a three week one I did in January but didn’t respond to for whatever reason. Regarding the skin benefits, I haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary tbh. It does make my face more oily though, as one would expect from a DHT prohormone. I’ve been applying the gel to my triceps and chest.