Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do you get R-andro from?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m doing really well. I read a bunch of English’s old posts where he talked about leaving the forums and forgetting about PFS to fully recover and getting over the PFS mindset. I feel like I’m in a similar position now.

I didn’t visit the forum for a few weeks (besides making one thread about the Blue Vervain tincture) and I felt basically recovered... I think it’s time for me to move on mentally from this whole PFS disaster and get back to normal living. I’ll visit here every couple of weeks, and of course will make a recovery post once I’m there.

Thanks to everyone who’s helped me, especially CD. I have my life back now. And to everyone who’s on the fence about trying the protocol here, just do it. It works.

I also plan on running Androvar (oral epiandro) in the future. I’ll let the forum know about my experiences.

Peace out
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-23-2020 at 03:25 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on getting your health back dude. Very inspiring to see the progress you've made. Make sure to leave the door open for us on the way out

All the best

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I’m doing really well. I read a bunch of English’s old posts where he talked about leaving the forums and forgetting about PFS to fully recover and getting over the PFS mindset. I feel like I’m in a similar position now.

I didn’t visit the forum for a few weeks (besides making one thread about the Blue Vervain tincture) and I felt basically recovered... I think it’s time for me to move on mentally from this whole PFS disaster and get back to normal living. I’ll visit here every couple of weeks, and of course will make a recovery post once I’m there.

Thanks to everyone who’s helped me, especially CD. I have my life back now. And to everyone who’s on the fence about trying the protocol here, just do it. It works.

I also plan on running Androvar (oral epiandro) in the future. I’ll let the forum know about my experiences.

Peace out
    I’ve been rooting for you man. Your posts have really helped me since I started here. Get out there and live your life bro. Hopefully I’ll be right behind you in the following year or so.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your great progress bro. Go live it up and yes please post a recovery when you've reached it! We need more stories on there for the new guys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace out
    Congrats man, well deserved!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace out
    Well done – well deserved. All the best to you in your next chapter & looking forward to reading your recovery post!

Cheers!

Ratchet

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, its been a while.

I crashed in November 2018, started the protocol in Feb 2019 and completely recovered by April-May 2021. Doing better than ever now! Much better than pre fin.

Keep going everyone..

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, its been a while.

I crashed in November 2018, started the protocol in Feb 2019 and completely recovered by April-May 2021. Doing better than ever now! Much better than pre fin.

Keep going everyone..
    Excellent! Have you made a recovery post? If not, PLEASE Do. I don't ask for much here....at all, except that when you recover, you give back in the form of a recovery post.

Let's keep rackin em up guys.......

they laughed at first, and then as the recoveries grew, and grew, they simply had nothing left to laugh about. Keep grinding men....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-05-2022 at 08:06 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Excellent! Have you made a recovery post? If not, PLEASE Do. I don't ask for much here....at all, except that when you recover, you give back in the form of a recovery post.

Let's keep rackin em up guys.......

they laughed at first, and then as the recoveries grew, and grew, they simply had nothing left to laugh about. Keep grinding men....
    Yeah I made a recovery post but it was pretty short. Thinking about making a more detailed one when I get time so the newcomers have some hope...