Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
Everything's still going well. My zest for life is pretty much back in full force, and it feels great after not having that for almost a year. Been feeling almost euphoric the last few days, my brain's probably been starved of some chemicals for ages that it is now receiving again. Hopefully this is a new baseline.

Also, I tried to help out a guy on PH by giving him a link to my thread here to see the progress I'm making, and a moderator ended up editing my post to remove the link I gave. Also, another user was PMing me threatening to DDoS this site because according to him, everyone here, including myself are just alternate accounts of CDnuts, trying to scam people. The bitterness on that site is just insane. I wish there was a way to help out the new guys there who believe all that bullshit. Oh well, the recovery section here and people's improvements speak for themselves.

I noticed a big improvement in that symptom after my first cycle. Just keep on the protocol man
zest for life is baack lets goooooooo!

And I feel the same, I sometimes just checkin on the new ppl posting on pph and a bit to giggle about the attitude, but it shots up fast my anxiety about this XD. And it's just sad this extreme discouragement new people get. Every thread with at least one guy just being like "it probably will get worse if u do ANYTHING" and "I got worse for a decade", 'there's no hopee m8". Fills me with hate(and laughter when I'm not on that side xd), but I can't write there since I was banned for "3 months", but now I can't even login on my old acc anymore. Fuk that whole place, I spread my word on reddit and some ppl keep adding me from there.
As greek said last time to a guy asking for swole, sth along the line of "idk cd's page, solve sth" ahaha, yee ofc xd.