Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
So glad to hear you're improving! I'm sorry but I wasn't able to find the post where you explained what you were cycling? Some sort of prohormone? I looked at cdnut's website (TMO) and could not find any protocol related to a pro-hormone.

I am interested because I have made significant improvement myself since taking the drug back in 2011. When I first started, there was no known protocols aside from one guy who recovered on RAW/paleo with HIT-style weightlifting. I followed that protocol for sometime and made decent progress. But these days I still feel something is lacking, I don't have as much energy as my peers and counterparts, and I often suffer from anxiety. I also have some neuropathic pain and joint pain.

Anything you could recommend would be of value. Your quick recovery is very heartening.
It's a DHT prohormone called Androhard by Musclegelz. All the information about prohormones is in a sticky post on this forum.

Best advice I can give you is to just make the protocol your way of life and keep following it. It's a double edged sword though because since the protocol is just how I live my life, I don't even feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover. It causes me to second guess everything.