User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pone pollen question(s)...

...I'm just drawing closer to pine pollen powder lately, feeling its effects more as time goes on, and really customizing my dosage and how I take it, now actually letting it sit under my tongue until it mostly dissolves, and even doing so when I lay down to go to sleep, hoping it will slowly absorb during the night while the body is doing its hormonal repairs/housecleaning.
    ...anyway, it occured to me, since I've upped my dosage lately, that since it contains both epi-and androsterone, similar to ultra hard or some of the other prohormones, that I'm not sure why it's not something that needs to be cycled.
    I understand it's been repeatedly confirmed that cycling isnt necessary, but I'm just curious as to why that is, why the epi- and androsterone in pine pollen powder dobt present issues like suppression when used long term? Is it because they are present in such small amounts? If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it. I always try to do deeper into the herb I am most fascinated with at the moment...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not 100% sure but I think it’s because the hormones in pine pollen are natural and plant based while ultra hard is synthetic

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Not 100% sure but I think it’s because the hormones in pine pollen are natural and plant based while ultra hard is synthetic
    That could be a factor...I just wish I could read an entire book on each one of the herbs. I find them fascinating, and have so many minute questions...
    Congratulations on your recovery by the way...I've read through much of your log recently, and found I had a lot in common with you personality-wise...eye for detail, sticking to things 100%, wondering if you're doing enough, etc....I am curious to know if you still take the herbs and pine pollen as part of your post recovery lifestyle? And do you plan to keep doing prohormon cycles every so often?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    That could be a factor...I just wish I could read an entire book on each one of the herbs. I find them fascinating, and have so many minute questions...
    Congratulations on your recovery by the way...I've read through much of your log recently, and found I had a lot in common with you personality-wise...eye for detail, sticking to things 100%, wondering if you're doing enough, etc....I am curious to know if you still take the herbs and pine pollen as part of your post recovery lifestyle? And do you plan to keep doing prohormon cycles every so often?
    I take like 5-7 herbs now while during recovery I used 14-21 depending on availability. And yeah im actually on an ultra hard + alpha four run right now lol. The cycles feel even better for me now that I’m recovered.

Just keep going man, at least for me the obsessing over being 100% on the protocol was actually a part of PFS mental sides itself...the constant second guessing etc. it was awful. Once you recover to a certain point you’ll be able to be more relaxed about the whole process. Took about a year for me, but I was REALLY fucked up from fin. Could barely leave the house for first 8-10 months post crash.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I take like 5-7 herbs now while during recovery I used 14-21 depending on availability. And yeah im actually on an ultra hard + alpha four run right now lol. The cycles feel even better for me now that I’m recovered.

Just keep going man, at least for me the obsessing over being 100% on the protocol was actually a part of PFS mental sides itself...the constant second guessing etc. it was awful. Once you recover to a certain point you’ll be able to be more relaxed about the whole process. Took about a year for me, but I was REALLY fucked up from fin. Could barely leave the house for first 8-10 months post crash.
    It IS a side effect.

This is very obvious to those who go back and read their first couple months worth of threads and notice how "manic" and unsettled they sound. Par for the course. You followed instructions very well, and because of this, you will continue to be rewarded.

And if you think cycles feel better when you're recovered, wait until you're a little further down the line. Just when you think you've gone and fully recovered, you'll jump up another level that you didn't know was possible........and it keeps going. You don't know what you don't know.

Excited for you man. You deserve it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"