User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update as it’s been a while and try to stay off here when I’m feeling good. In the midst of a mental downswing right now. Have had a great few weeks though recently and am starting to get some symptom free days more often. Plan is to keep at it and start Andro in mid June.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hav been sick yesterday and today after having a great few days. Got a fever, sore throat, headache. Really made it hard to sleep the last 2 nights. Is there any certain herbs that should best taken when sick or should I just continue with the cycle? Today is Ant day in my rotation. Also is Tylenol or Advil not to be used?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
    Hav been sick yesterday and today after having a great few days. Got a fever, sore throat, headache. Really made it hard to sleep the last 2 nights. Is there any certain herbs that should best taken when sick or should I just continue with the cycle? Today is Ant day in my rotation. Also is Tylenol or Advil not to be used?
    Stay the course and keep doing what you've been doing.

You can use those drugs, but it's not advisable.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys been doing really well the last couple of months and have stayed off here, but Saturday I randomly have tarted getting negative sexual effects again. My dick has been in pain and feels cold and lifeless all of a sudden again. I've also been dribbling piss 5 minutes after I go to the bathroom too. This was all happening at the early stages and I thought I was over it. This is after 4 months of it feeling completely normal and being at 85%-90% with some days 100% sexually since around May/June. I had sex on Friday and its felt like this since Saturday so maybe I picked up an STD but if that's not it idk what happened since I haven't changed anything. Anyone else have this happen to them during their recovery?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
    Hey guys been doing really well the last couple of months and have stayed off here, but Saturday I randomly have tarted getting negative sexual effects again. My dick has been in pain and feels cold and lifeless all of a sudden again. I've also been dribbling piss 5 minutes after I go to the bathroom too. This was all happening at the early stages and I thought I was over it. This is after 4 months of it feeling completely normal and being at 85%-90% with some days 100% sexually since around May/June. I had sex on Friday and its felt like this since Saturday so maybe I picked up an STD but if that's not it idk what happened since I haven't changed anything. Anyone else have this happen to them during their recovery?
    Get tested for the STD to be safe.

How do you feel now?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah sounds like an STD or UTI. I caught one during recovery and it felt like that.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could additionally be a prostate issue. Dribbling pee after thinking you have emptied the tank, is a side effect of that.