Hello everyone, after silently reading this forum for a few months I feel that it is time I finally post myself. I got hit with sides after taking saw palmetto for 3 weeks back in September. After stopping the sides continued and got worse due to constant stress and reading of horror stories online. In November I started on a paleo diet and in late January I jumped on the protocol.

My routine since then which is CDs with a few things added from Maxouts:
Wim Hof breathing
Skin Brushing
Getting at least 30 minutes of sun on sunny days
Cold showers
Paleo with gluten free carbs at night (mainly sweet potatoes and sorghum pancakes)
Lift 4 days a week sometimes more with HIIT sprints 1 to 2 times a week
Herb rotation from CDs list (Pine Pollen, Tongkat Ali, Eulethro, Ant, Mucuna, Horny Goat Weed, Pine Pollen Tincture, Ashwaganda, Cistanche, Schisandra Berry, Rhodiola, and Cordyceps) all herbs are from lost empire and the only one taken daily is Pine Pollen (3 tablespoons)
Supplements: Magnesium Glycinate at night, Chorella or Spirulina, Vitamin D 10,000 IU, Boron 6mg, Tyrosine and Citrulline daily from nutrabio, ltheanine with coffee

I have made great progress physically since I started this. Also have put on some muscle. Still have brain fog, depression, and not much libido but it is inconsistent and some days I feel really good. If I could just get this brainfog gone for good this wouldn't really even effect my life much. It seems to come and go randomly and I get pretty down when it’s there.

Also before starting I did 14 days of only green smoothies, after some more reading on CDs site I see that they were supposed to be juices. Should I do it again except the correct way with green juices this time? What do you guys think? I will do it if neccesary just worried about losing some of my physical progress. Before I did the green smoothies I had been on a strict paleo diet for 2 months and did a 3 day water fast before that)

Thanks for reading everyone, any advice would be appreciated!