User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I get all that. I feel pretty good now. 90% consistently, I just notice when I go on certain test boosters that I get emotional most likely from aromatization. Today was my avena sativa day and it's faring well at a smaller dose. Workouts have been great.

Thanks for the input bruv.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah my DHT recovered after my 3rd cycle, and now R andro only helps at a small dose. Just strictly do herb cycling now and feel fantastic.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't tolerate it anymore either. Unfortunately. I think I'm going to be all natty this summer. Nothing out there does it for me anymore. I feel best cruising on the protocol. The R andro served it's purpose and I had alot of fun with it. Time for me to move on.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    Has anyone heard of some of the test boosters (after being on protocol for some time) actually raising test too much thus aromatizing to estrogen?
    Tongkat and Avena Sativa, which originally were two pillars in my recovery, now seem to hinder me, feeling emotional, etc. Off of them, on things such as Ginko and Maca, I'm good.
    Has this ever been discussed?
    Are you cycling them properly? How often are you dosing them?

When in doubt, pine pollen does a great job of flushing excess estrogen from the system. When you're feeling like this, take a big tablespoon and see how you feel in an hour.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Are you cycling them properly? How often are you dosing them?

When in doubt, pine pollen does a great job of flushing excess estrogen from the system. When you're feeling like this, take a big tablespoon and see how you feel in an hour.
    Twice a day. Morning and evening. The recommended dose.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    Twice a day. Morning and evening. The recommended dose.
    Daily? How long is your herb cycle? You shouldn't be taking either of them more then once a week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take one herb twice a day.