User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timing of Supplements

I’m doing well. I’m just curious on when do you guys take your supplements.. (DHT prohormones, Herbs, vitamins, minerals)

For me it looks like this.. I’m on cycle though.

AM:
    -2 r Andro pills
    -****** 2 Vit D capsules, 2 Chlorella, Magnesium, B Complex, Niacinamide
    - I wash all these capsules down with powdered potassium chloride, it’s disgusting.

An hour before working out (around 3 pm)
    -1 r Andro pill ( wash it down with green smoothie + spirulina )

-Immediately after working out take 1 Andro pill

-When I get home I use the Fat Burning OnlyProtein shake with the Great Lakes Collagen mixed in there.

If I’m off cycle, I take 3 sometimes 4 doses of whatever herb I have on rotation with Pine Pollen spread out through the day.. (morning, noon, before workout, after workout)

other stuff : Thor’s Hammer before sex as a Shotgun approach, whenever need be..

The REAL question is.. is the morning a good time to take the vitamins and minerals? (Labeled ****)

Or should I take all these things after my lifting sessions, the theory is all that stuff helps recovery after a workout better.. I actually take all the vitamins and minerals after I bust nuts. Every time I cum I think I’m shooting out nutrients, so I take them back in lol.. it’s just me being OCD.

Not a big deal, just picking brains on when’s the BEST time to take certain things..

Also, get out in the sun, it’s enhancing my mood & makes the whole protocol better. I feel good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 04-07-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I’m doing well. I’m just curious on when do you guys take your supplements.. (DHT prohormones, Herbs, vitamins, minerals)

For me it looks like this.. I’m on cycle though.

AM:
    -2 r Andro pills
    -****** 2 Vit D capsules, 2 Chlorella, Magnesium, B Complex, Niacinamide
    - I wash all these capsules down with powdered potassium chloride, it’s disgusting.

An hour before working out (around 3 pm)
    -1 r Andro pill ( wash it down with green smoothie + spirulina )

-Immediately after working out take 1 Andro pill

-When I get home I use the Fat Burning OnlyProtein shake with the Great Lakes Collagen mixed in there.

If I’m off cycle, I take 3 sometimes 4 doses of whatever herb I have on rotation with Pine Pollen spread out through the day.. (morning, noon, before workout, after workout)

other stuff : Thor’s Hammer before sex as a Shotgun approach, whenever need be..

The REAL question is.. is the morning a good time to take the vitamins and minerals? (Labeled ****)

Or should I take all these things after my lifting sessions, the theory is all that stuff helps recovery after a workout better.. I actually take all the vitamins and minerals after I bust nuts. Every time I cum I think I’m shooting out nutrients, so I take them back in lol.. it’s just me being OCD.

Not a big deal, just picking brains on when’s the BEST time to take certain things..

Also, get out in the sun, it’s enhancing my mood & makes the whole protocol better. I feel good man

What you got going on is fine.

My only difference would be taking both AH caps pre-work out instead of splitting them up one pre and one post. And I always found that if I took them about 45 minutes before my workout they would give me a nice boost.

And yeah, NOW is the time in the northern hemisphere to start getting your sun. 20-30 minutes a day minimum. Do that daily and by summer you'll have a nice deep base and won't need to worry about sunscreen.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What you got going on is fine.

My only difference would be taking both AH caps pre-work out instead of splitting them up one pre and one post. And I always found that if I took them about 45 minutes before my workout they would give me a nice boost.

And yeah, NOW is the time in the northern hemisphere to start getting your sun. 20-30 minutes a day minimum. Do that daily and by summer you'll have a nice deep base and won't need to worry about sunscreen.
    CD you find that himalayan liver cleanser lowers effectiveness of drugs/herbs if you use it?

also ric I would just use niacinamide with herb combo cuz it's redundant to use on cycle. kinda like using tongkat ali when on testosterone
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    CD you find that himalayan liver cleanser lowers effectiveness of drugs/herbs if you use it?

also ric I would just use niacinamide with herb combo cuz it's redundant to use on cycle. kinda like using tongkat ali when on testosterone
    I have not.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I have not.
    you know anything that's good for kidney health? I feel like that's one of my weak spots organ wise lol (I'd assume liver care is good for kidneys as well?)

is creatine bad for kidneys or it just makes blood tests look bad because they use creatine as a metric for kidney health.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    you know anything that's good for kidney health? I feel like that's one of my weak spots organ wise lol (I'd assume liver care is good for kidneys as well?)

is creatine bad for kidneys or it just makes blood tests look bad because they use creatine as a metric for kidney health.
    Curious....where is this coming from? What makes you think you have issues here?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone heard of some of the test boosters (after being on protocol for some time) actually raising test too much thus aromatizing to estrogen?
    Tongkat and Avena Sativa, which originally were two pillars in my recovery, now seem to hinder me, feeling emotional, etc. Off of them, on things such as Ginko and Maca, I'm good.
    Has this ever been discussed?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timing of Supplements

Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    Has anyone heard of some of the test boosters (after being on protocol for some time) actually raising test too much thus aromatizing to estrogen?
    Tongkat and Avena Sativa, which originally were two pillars in my recovery, now seem to hinder me, feeling emotional, etc. Off of them, on things such as Ginko and Maca, I'm good.
    Maybe you have to ride through it.. the body is most likely fixing things behind the scenes. Recovery is not peaches and cream. Yeah it gets better gradually but for that to happen you gotta stick through the uncomfortable moments..
    I always tell myself whenever theres a change negative or positive it’s a good thing.. it means the body is reacting to the protocol, fixing itself, sorting shit out. It’s sorting out chemicals and hormones, all these affect how we feel in that moment.. so a reaction is a good thing, most of the time.

Also, you can tell the difference between a legit crash setback & just downswings.

For me every time I incorporate something new that benefits Test, HGH etc., I feel uncomfortable but then a few weeks later I feel better than ever. Your body rejects things at first & then benefits from it later in the PFS state..it’s weird.

But all that is easier said than done, that’s where the trust & sticking through it comes in, which imo is the hardest part about recovering. If it was just you getting better over time without downswings it’d be a walk in the park cause it won’t make you constantly think and doubt yourself. Even when you get better the downswings may not be so bad, maybe your a little out of it, not as horny, etc.. but it’s STILL annoying, and it still makes you question yourself and what your doing. Easy for me to explain everything till you’re in that place.

Anyway, what do you mean when you say emotional? Just a feeling of angst? Crying?

You’ve been on this longer than me.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 04-20-2019 at 11:34 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    It’s probably very similar to how R Andro started making me feel like shit once I recovered. I loved the stuff during PFS, now when I run it, I get maybe a week out of it before I feel like total ass.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timing of Supplements

Or that^. Simpler explanation lol.