Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
Hey all

Just a quick update. I am at about the 6 month mark now.

I have made noticeable improvements in exercise, muscle mass but still struggling with gut and sleep. Libido will, of course, be the last thing to come back online.

I am noticing that the days I do heavy weights sessions (usually 3pm) that I sleep worse for some reason. I would have thought this should be the opposite. Am I pushing myself too hard??

I also notice that if I have a blow out, eg got pretty wasted on Fri, that it sets me back for a good week or so. Once my wedding is over, that all stops for a while...

Otherwise, still doing herbs, cold showers, paleo, and most other aspects of paleo.

Cheers

Def
Hey man I have pretty similar symptoms to you (mainly gut issues, libido and sleep). I also noticed that getting drunk seems to set me back a week as well.

As far as weight sessions making your sleep worse, I want to say that's happened to me as well, but there were also other things going on so I can't make a clear correlation between the two just yet. Will definitely start tracking that though and see what the effects are

Otherwise keep it up man, seems like you're making good progress!