User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which symptoms are left for you? We need to hear the positive side.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Which symptoms are left for you? We need to hear the positive side.

I still get this strange head pressure/pain around the sides of my head. Mostly on the right side but can be both sometimes. It’s uncomfortable at best and can lead to me feeling anhedonic and depressed at worst. It can come out of no where but it usually shows up when I’m stressed or feeling melancholy about my past. Sometimes it only last a few minutes and the rest of the day is great. Most of the time it doesn’t start until late afternoon. It’s a unique symptom I guess because I never read anyone else talking about it. But it’s my last one and it’s the toughest one to get rid of completely. It’s definitely PFS related because it started right after I crashed. Other than that just eye floaters (these I can keep for life for all I care. And even they have gotten much better. I don’t even notice them unless I’m staring at white wall or white clouds.)

The positive side is my life is not controlled by my fears of PFS symptoms any more. I used to be completely slaved to it and couldn’t enjoy life or the thought of doing anything somewhat fun or productive. The thoughts of fear and dread were overwhelming. Even as recently as 6 months ago which was 2+ years after my crash I would still feel this way. Now my life isn’t like that anymore. I can sit and enjoy my thoughts and have good feelings about going out with friends or going to work and just literally everything else in life people do without even thinking. I still have some PTSD though. Like yesterday I was invited to go to a birthday party tonight and my initial thoughts were oh no I will probably have a terrible time. I had to check myself and remember that that’s not a problem for me anymore. I used to have major upswings and downswings. I don’t have downswings anymore. I mean sometimes my head pressure problem will be pretty bad a few days in a row. But it’s not a real PFS downswing. Where you are feeling great for a couple weeks then all of a sudden it’s like you are back to square 1 for a couple weeks. I know that bothered the shit out of me because it was like what’s the point! The last real downswing I had was December/January. I’m better talking about this shit in person lol. It’s hard to write it down and really exemplify how I feel now compared to how I used to feel. I’m certainly not perfect yet but compared to how I used to feel it’s almost not even the same disease anymore. It’s like I went from full blown COVID to having a stuffy nose.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a DM for my daily routine/regimen. I mostly just follow the protocol as tightly as possible but here it is. I take the recommended doses on the bottle or package of everything. I just take that recommended dose more than the recommend amount of times a day on a few things.. (I.e. the herbs on cycle are almost always 1/2 tsp or 1 tsp twice a day. I take the recommended does 3 times a day)

Morning- cold shower then breakfast. Eggs and meat, sometimes gluten free oat meal or yogurt and fruit. 1 maybe 2 cups of coffee after breakfast as a pre workout. Gym between breakfast and lunch usually. 5 days a week lifting and a little cardio. The other two days cardio sprints or jump rope. I get my sun with cardio because I like to do it outdoors.
    Supplements and herbs
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin E
    Ancestral supplements Beef Brain
    Royal Bee Jelly
    Glycine
    Magnesium
    Gotu Kola
    L-Theanine
    Lions mane
    Bacopa
    Pine pollen
    Albizia
    Cycled herb (19 different herbs on cycle)

Lunch- get back from the gym and take another cold shower. Usually a huge salad with nuts for protein. Sometimes some lean beef especially on hard workout days.
    Supplements and herbs
    Beef brain
    Vitamin B
    Tudca
    Gotu Kola
    Bacopa
    Albizia
    Pine Pollen
    Spirulina
    Chlorella
    Cycled Herb

I have a protein shake and snack on fruits and nuts in the afternoon. Sometimes a protein bar. Lay by the pool and meditate. Or meditate inside for 20 mins. TBH I hate meditation so this is the hardest part for me. But I try. I used to do wim hoff daily. Haven’t done that in a year or so. I used to be forced to do it by my symptoms. So it’s actually a sign of improvement that I never think about doing it anymore.

Dinner- Usually salmon and veggies. However, I have been eating a lot of various normal foods for dinner for a while. Chicken and rice, gluten free pastas, steak and veggies, gluten free pizza, burger with gluten free buns, etc.. I just avoid the gluten. No gluten since the crash. Food is fuel for me now and it doesn’t seem to lead to anything negative if I vary from Paleo. Probably not positive either but at least it’s not negative.
    Supplements and herbs- an hour before dinner
    Beef brain
    Ox bile
    Glycine
    L-theanine
    Bacopa
    Lions mane
    Albizia
    Pine pollen
    Cycled herb

This post is already entirely too long but a couple other notes. I try not to masturbate too much. I wear blue light glasses at night. I sleep 8-10 hours a night. I drink once or twice a month. Drinking doesn’t lead to a downswing for me anymore. Nothing does. I avoid all the xenoestrogens. I get a massage twice a month. I try and do one thing every day that makes me or someone around me happy. That’s about it.

P.S. I find it incredibly helpful to keep a log of how I feel everyday. So maybe the most important thing I do is this. I use a number systems 1 through 10. 1 being suicidal and 10 being perfect. Each number I have associated with a particular type of feeling. I have 3 different time zones each day that I put the number by because I can feel like a 10 in the morning and a 7 at night. So it looks like this
    Sunday 9/5/2021
    Bed-12pm: 9
    12pm-5pm: 10
    5pm-bed: 8

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I still get this strange head pressure/pain around the sides of my head. Mostly on the right side but can be both sometimes. It’s uncomfortable at best and can lead to me feeling anhedonic and depressed at worst. It can come out of no where but it usually shows up when I’m stressed or feeling melancholy about my past. Sometimes it only last a few minutes and the rest of the day is great. Most of the time it doesn’t start until late afternoon. It’s a unique symptom I guess because I never read anyone else talking about it. But it’s my last one and it’s the toughest one to get rid of completely. It’s definitely PFS related because it started right after I crashed. Other than that just eye floaters (these I can keep for life for all I care. And even they have gotten much better. I don’t even notice them unless I’m staring at white wall or white clouds.)

The positive side is my life is not controlled by my fears of PFS symptoms any more. I used to be completely slaved to it and couldn’t enjoy life or the thought of doing anything somewhat fun or productive. The thoughts of fear and dread were overwhelming. Even as recently as 6 months ago which was 2+ years after my crash I would still feel this way. Now my life isn’t like that anymore. I can sit and enjoy my thoughts and have good feelings about going out with friends or going to work and just literally everything else in life people do without even thinking. I still have some PTSD though. Like yesterday I was invited to go to a birthday party tonight and my initial thoughts were oh no I will probably have a terrible time. I had to check myself and remember that that’s not a problem for me anymore. I used to have major upswings and downswings. I don’t have downswings anymore. I mean sometimes my head pressure problem will be pretty bad a few days in a row. But it’s not a real PFS downswing. Where you are feeling great for a couple weeks then all of a sudden it’s like you are back to square 1 for a couple weeks. I know that bothered the shit out of me because it was like what’s the point! The last real downswing I had was December/January. I’m better talking about this shit in person lol. It’s hard to write it down and really exemplify how I feel now compared to how I used to feel. I’m certainly not perfect yet but compared to how I used to feel it’s almost not even the same disease anymore. It’s like I went from full blown COVID to having a stuffy nose.
    I have the same symptom, I just have never talked about it on here. Intense crushing pain on the right side of my head near my temple, sometimes spreading to under my ear, causes my jaw to grind and pop. Accompanied by a huge bulging vein that appeared when I crashed. Always wondered why it was predominantly on the right side of my head. It’s basically gone away, but on rare occasions I’ll feel it. It’s my telltale way to know if I hit a downswing
    Last edited by Turnover25; 10-13-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I had this symptom. Always behind my eyes though. Felt like my head was in a vice. Best way to describe it. Keep doing what you're doing and it will also eventually go away.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"