User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I guess my concern is the 2016 manufacturing date. I am nervous about them being compromised from sitting on a shelf for 3 years. I'm putting nothing but organic quality stuff in my body. And so I'm nervous about introducing some expired old pills.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Yeah I guess my concern is the 2016 manufacturing date. I am nervous about them being compromised from sitting on a shelf for 3 years. I'm putting nothing but organic quality stuff in my body. And so I'm nervous about introducing some expired old pills.
    bro. if anything they'll be like 10-20% less potent. it's not like produce where expired shit is bad for you. IMO

@basementdweller

also found some chinese thing where you can buy it on alibuba if anyone wants to try.

I barley notice anything from andro anymore. my first cycle was profound. I guess it's similar to working out that once newbie gainz are made it's harder to make as hardcore gainz. IE first 30lbs of muscle easiest and then to get that last 10lbs of muscle is same amount of work for 3x less muscle.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to order them but now they are completely out of stock of R Andro. So I guess that solves my question. Topical it is!
    Last edited by alphacfi; 06-17-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling pretty great. Had about 2 weeks of almost no symptoms. I mean I forgot about PFS except for short moments throughout the day I would think about it in terms of how I dont feel any symptoms. I was skeptical though because I just can't allow myself to believe that it is over. And sure enough I got hit with a downswing last week that has lasted a few days lol. What a crock. Anyway, today I started andro cycle. The musclegelz run with potassium chloride. Excited to see what happens with this.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feeling pretty great. Had about 2 weeks of almost no symptoms. I mean I forgot about PFS except for short moments throughout the day I would think about it in terms of how I dont feel any symptoms. I was skeptical though because I just can't allow myself to believe that it is over. And sure enough I got hit with a downswing last week that has lasted a few days lol. What a crock. Anyway, today I started andro cycle. The musclegelz run with potassium chloride. Excited to see what happens with this.
    Nice gun you got there in your profile pic.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks brotein lol. The gym has been the fun part for me in this regimen. Business as usual. Looking forward to seeing if andro enhances anything.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks brotein lol. The gym has been the fun part for me in this regimen. Business as usual. Looking forward to seeing if andro enhances anything.
    No problem Brofessor.

It will enhance EVERYTHING.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update on the andro gel. I did it for 3 weeks and didn't notice much of anything. I had a bit of a downswing the first week and then came out of it and felt pretty great for the next week and a half. Thats been my normal swing routine for the last few months though. This past weekend I was at the lake and drank both friday and saturday pretty hard. I figured I would go all out at least once this summer. And I had a great time! I barely even thought about PFS. Just eye floaters and some slight periodical head pressure. Sunday (yesterday) I started to pay for it though as the old creepy brain symptoms have returned somewhat and I am back on a downswing now. Thats to be expected though, I obviously did it to myself.

Anyways I located some super R andro and started taking that today. 2 this morning before workout and 2 this afternoon. I am hoping I feel something from this. Negative or positive to let me know its working on something. I'll stay on this for 3-4 weeks before jumping back on the herbs.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quick update on the andro gel. I did it for 3 weeks and didn't notice much of anything. I had a bit of a downswing the first week and then came out of it and felt pretty great for the next week and a half. Thats been my normal swing routine for the last few months though. This past weekend I was at the lake and drank both friday and saturday pretty hard. I figured I would go all out at least once this summer. And I had a great time! I barely even thought about PFS. Just eye floaters and some slight periodical head pressure. Sunday (yesterday) I started to pay for it though as the old creepy brain symptoms have returned somewhat and I am back on a downswing now. Thats to be expected though, I obviously did it to myself.

Anyways I located some super R andro and started taking that today. 2 this morning before workout and 2 this afternoon. I am hoping I feel something from this. Negative or positive to let me know its working on something. I'll stay on this for 3-4 weeks before jumping back on the herbs.
    I did the same thing with the booze, over and over again, which is why I always try and tell others to abstain. It's NEVER worth it. Always increases symptoms and sets you back a bit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just completed my first Andro Cycle yesterday. Albeit was kind of a messy cycle. first 3 weeks pumping the andro gel. Last 3 weeks taking Super R Andro 600mg a day. I feel fantastic. I feel like this did it's job. It pushed me to the next level of recovery. I am feeling confident everyday and able to think clearly with little to no depression. Sleeping better then ever and in the best shape of my life. I am back on the herbs today. I have a 15 day rotation so I'll be staying on the herbs through at least 4 rotations before another cycle if I feel like it. I don't want to give a percentage because it's such a fluid thing. But I could live out my days like this and be content. I still want to feel better generally. And occasionally, like once or twice a week, I'll have some bad feelings. It's all just great motivation to continue with the TMO protocol which is better for my life in every way anyway.

I hope there isn't some major drop off coming up now that I'm coming off the PH and back on the herbs. I hope I can continue with this trajectory. But things are heading the right way now for sure