Hey man, where did you buy the R-Andro?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees52 View Post
    I'm going to be able to get you guys Androhard transdermal for the forum....I recommend that over R andro these days.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees52 View Post
    Ebay

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm going to be able to get you guys Androhard transdermal for the forum....I recommend that over R andro these days.
    Why's that?

I trust you though, hook me up lol take my money!
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all, I haven't been logging in the last couple of months. Even though I love the positivism on here I feel its best for me to just stay away from PFS thinking as much as I can. Overall, I would say I am doing really pretty well. I still have PFS but nothing even in the same realm as earlier this year. My head still feels pressure and I have crazy annoying eye floaters. I would probably be even better if it weren't for me going out drinking the last couple of weekends. CD is not lying when he says that sets you back. I felt a downswing that I hadn't had in quite sometime after the second weekend in a row of too much sauce. Going to go back to soberism for a while. I am on my 3rd week of my second andro cycle. 600mg of super R a day. I'm hoping this brings me to an even higher baseline here in a few weeks. I still have been super dilligent with the diet and exercise. I look like a super jacked healthy dude. I was reading one of the guys posts earlier today and he said he has that feeling that life is worth living again even though he is still dealing with PFS. I couldn't put that any better myself. It's becoming a smaller and smaller part of my everyday thinking. I am planning on fighting this thing to the end. I keep telling myself that I will be dealing with some kind of symptoms for the full 2 years so that I wont be let down when I have downswings out of nowhere. It'll just be a happy surprise if I am fully recovered before then. Via con dios

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Hello all, I haven't been logging in the last couple of months. Even though I love the positivism on here I feel its best for me to just stay away from PFS thinking as much as I can. Overall, I would say I am doing really pretty well. I still have PFS but nothing even in the same realm as earlier this year. My head still feels pressure and I have crazy annoying eye floaters. I would probably be even better if it weren't for me going out drinking the last couple of weekends. CD is not lying when he says that sets you back. I felt a downswing that I hadn't had in quite sometime after the second weekend in a row of too much sauce. Going to go back to soberism for a while. I am on my 3rd week of my second andro cycle. 600mg of super R a day. I'm hoping this brings me to an even higher baseline here in a few weeks. I still have been super dilligent with the diet and exercise. I look like a super jacked healthy dude. I was reading one of the guys posts earlier today and he said he has that feeling that life is worth living again even though he is still dealing with PFS. I couldn't put that any better myself. It's becoming a smaller and smaller part of my everyday thinking. I am planning on fighting this thing to the end. I keep telling myself that I will be dealing with some kind of symptoms for the full 2 years so that I wont be let down when I have downswings out of nowhere. It'll just be a happy surprise if I am fully recovered before then. Via con dios
    Thanks for the update. You have been inspirational to me, as I have recently begun my first cycle and hope that I can at least find a level of contentment as I continue my journey upwards. God Bless!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have the right attitude and you will get there, I have no doubt.

Just keep doing what you're doing and life will just keep getting better and better. It has no choice but to.

Before you know it, it will all just be a past memory and you'll be better off then you've ever been before.

In regards to the booze.....there was a point in my life that I couldn't imagine living without drinking....it's funny now looking back at it, because now that thought seems silly to me, given where I'm at health wise. Alcohol doesn't do it for me that much anymore. I'm so good naturally that if anything, it just slows me down and makes me dull. Not to mention the hang overs......Got hammered a few weeks ago for the first time in months...woke up with a raging hangover and thought to myself, man, I don't miss this AT ALL......lol. You'll get there. But yeah, it DEFINITELY slows down the recovery process.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-18-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Thanks for the update. You have been inspirational to me, as I have recently begun my first cycle and hope that I can at least find a level of contentment as I continue my journey upwards. God Bless!
    You will man! It's a slowwww process of healing but it works. You will get to a point where you don't worry every night about how bad tomorrow is going to be. You are excited about how you are going to be better tomorrow because it's one more day closer to being healed. God bless!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You have the right attitude and you will get there, I have no doubt.

Just keep doing what you're doing and life will just keep getting better and better. It has no choice but to.

Before you know it, it will all just be a past memory and you'll be better off then you've ever been before.

In regards to the booze.....there was a point in my life that I couldn't imagine living without drinking....it's funny now looking back at it, because now that thought seems silly to me, given where I'm at health wise. Alcohol doesn't do it for me that much anymore. I'm so good naturally that if anything, it just slows me down and makes me dull. Not to mention the hang overs......Got hammered a few weeks ago for the first time in months...woke up with a raging hangover and thought to myself, man, I don't miss this AT ALL......lol. You'll get there. But yeah, it DEFINITELY slows down the recovery process.
    Thanks CD! I haven't drank in two weeks now and haven't had any downswings. I brought a gallon of water with me to my friends house Saturday and sat there and drank the whole thing instead of alcohol. Got made fun of and pissed like a race horse. But my brain is thanking me today. This could be my new thing for a while lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD! I haven't drank in two weeks now and haven't had any downswings. I brought a gallon of water with me to my friends house Saturday and sat there and drank the whole thing instead of alcohol. Got made fun of and pissed like a race horse. But my brain is thanking me today. This could be my new thing for a while lol
    Use a little Ganja instead.....lol