User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished my second andro cycle. 7 weeks of 600mg a day. I didn't have any negative sides from andro. But I didn't have any life altering improvements from it either. Just a steady slow process here. I think one thing that has improved with either time or this cycle is that food does not effect me at all anymore. Meaning I dont have a downswing after eating a cheeseburger (gluten free bun) or half of a chocolate cheese cake. I used to dread eating a big meal because I would feel awful afterward but that seems to have been cured. Although I know "cured" is a dangerous word to throw around. I haven't had sexual sides since January but andro definitely improved my sex life as it would someone without PFS. I actually blew a load from a hand job the other night lol. I have never done that before. So I'm assuming that if i did have a problem in that area, ph would definitely be a good remedy. Took the day off today from all vitamins and supplements to let my body fend for itself. Tomorrow its back to cycling my 15 herbs along with the rest of my daily TMO routine. I'm 2 months away from a year and I can't wait to hit that threshold!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Use a little Ganja instead.....lol
    man I've been using edibles once or twice a week to decompress but that shit makes me a vegetable lmao I have no idea how people can work on the stuff. I ate like 10 croissants on it too makes me so hungry for junk lmfao. if I can get myself to stretch / do yoga on it though it's soooooooooooooo good
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could but my job randoms

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    man I've been using edibles once or twice a week to decompress but that shit makes me a vegetable lmao I have no idea how people can work on the stuff. I ate like 10 croissants on it too makes me so hungry for junk lmfao. if I can get myself to stretch / do yoga on it though it's soooooooooooooo good
    It's great before a nice big backload.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this downswing Im having is hillarious! 9 days in a row of feeling like shit. I haven't had a downswing like this since July when I drank at the lake all weekend. At least then I had something to blame it on. This time its just for no reason. Maybe laying on the couch too long during the 4 hour irishman movie lol. I am excited to see what kind of reward I get at the end of this. Better be the upswing of a lifetime.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Use a little Ganja instead.....lol
    Apologies for hijacking, but isn’t ganj an anti androgen?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heading to New Zealand right now for a two week vacation. Not bringing any herbs vitamins or supplements with me because I don’t want TSA to have them. I haven’t been feeling all that great this month. I’m 1 year in now with the protocol. I haven’t gone a day without either herbs or Andro since last January. I’m interested to see how my body does without anything these two weeks. I’m going to try and stick pretty closely with the diet while I’m away. Try to find a gym a few times. Also, maybe only drink a little wine maybe.
    I was hoping this trip was going to be a recovery celebration but I’m still far from that unfortunately. I haven’t been getting any better since like October or so where I hit a nice baseline and was getting mostly good days for a couple months. The last two months have been mostly down days.
    There’s really no way of telling the trajectory of this shit which is the most frustrating part for me. When I feel good for a few weeks I think maybe I won’t feel some of the worst symptoms ever again that’s when I get hit with downswings out of nowhere and I do feel old shit again. So I can’t measure progress. I can only tell that I am definitely better now then I was this time last year or else I would have just cancelled this trip. FOR SURE. So therefore progress is being made. Slowly but steadily I go

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 covfefe42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Heading to New Zealand right now for a two week vacation. Not bringing any herbs vitamins or supplements with me because I don’t want TSA to have them. I haven’t been feeling all that great this month. I’m 1 year in now with the protocol. I haven’t gone a day without either herbs or Andro since last January. I’m interested to see how my body does without anything these two weeks. I’m going to try and stick pretty closely with the diet while I’m away. Try to find a gym a few times. Also, maybe only drink a little wine maybe.
    I was hoping this trip was going to be a recovery celebration but I’m still far from that unfortunately. I haven’t been getting any better since like October or so where I hit a nice baseline and was getting mostly good days for a couple months. The last two months have been mostly down days.
    There’s really no way of telling the trajectory of this shit which is the most frustrating part for me. When I feel good for a few weeks I think maybe I won’t feel some of the worst symptoms ever again that’s when I get hit with downswings out of nowhere and I do feel old shit again. So I can’t measure progress. I can only tell that I am definitely better now then I was this time last year or else I would have just cancelled this trip. FOR SURE. So therefore progress is being made. Slowly but steadily I go
    Hey man, can definitely relate to your comment about it being frustrating not being able to tell the trajectory of this shit. Especially when you feel like you're past the worst of your symptoms only for them to resurface a few weeks later.

This is some confusing shit for sure. I'll have no symptoms for weeks and then for a couple weeks my sleep will be fucked for some reason lol.

It's just like CD says, ups and downs every few weeks/months but overall going up over time. Just gotta stick to the process I guess

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's just the way it is unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it. Either way you know you're going in the right direction, which should give you some comfort.

Concerning weed, yes, it is estrogenic in huge doses. But unless you're taking huge, milky yellow bong rips every single night, a little pot now and then isn't going to set you back.

These days I'm a pretty regular user.....I'd say 3 or 4 times a week, usually at night at the end of my day to wind down. It also makes backloading that much more enjoyable......lol. Nothing like having a killer workout and then slamming down huge amounts of carbs because the munchies are kicking in. You can literally feel your muscles swell.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-23-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaaaaaa Im joining in boyzzz
    Thought finally after all this time that I have my heartissues somewhat under control and my errections came back full force after New Years, was finally not waking up in the nights anymore aswell(rarely did in over 4 weeks!!!).

Now back at it again, heart shitty, errections feel blocked again and waking up after 4/5hours with massive floaters, brainfog and random anxiety during the day haha XDD
    Gotta ridee itt out eeh, guess we're used to that by now xD