User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Well that's good to hear! I will try that. I've done that a few times. I've been searching for something I can do while I am around people and in those situations. So hopefully that works for me.
    It WILL work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started my 4th andro cycle a week ago. Androhard td with steel 4-andro. Been feeling pretty good lately. Hoping to make some major gains on this cycle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cycle complete. 8 weeks of andro. 20-24 pumps a day stacked with the 4-andro. Overall.. Its hard to say how much I gained on this cycle. Positive note is I never had a prolonged downswing. I had a few terrible days and about 80/20 ratio good days to bad. I was hoping for perfection and I think that's a mistake. It's just a spoke in the wheel of recovery. The head pressure symptom is still as prevalent today as it was a year ago. Just a gnawing of the brain that comes and goes. Especially during stress related times but doesn't always relate to stress. Anxiety spiked occasionally but this symptom is practically under control. Anhedonia occasionally as well. One thing, for sure, is I gained muscle. After I finish a WOD I am completely jacked. I look like I'm getting ready for a body building competition. Relevant because looking good builds confidence in myself and increases serotonin which I feel a wash of when I'm at the pool or whatever.

Back on the herbs starting tomorrow. I am going to slam the bacopa, L-theanin, Gotu Kola, and Lions mane hard over the next couple of months. Along with the 17 herb cycle and the talked-about upswing we get after coming off andro I'm hoping for major baseline jump.

P.S. I got news from work today that I am getting 8 months paid leave at slightly less than my normal salary starting in October. That's probably the best news I have ever gotten in my life. Total dedication to health time. If i'm not hearing fat ladies singing by the end of that than something aint right

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your thoughts on Ultra Hard?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't looked into it yet but I will try it on my next cycle. I've done the Super R and the Androhard both at pretty much max doses and didn't ever feel euphoric or even really notice I was doing anything different. That was a feeling I was chasing but never got it. Just slight improvements after cycle. Maxout seems to really like it so ill give it a go next run.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am feeling pretty well. Just wondering how long after the cycle do you get that good post cycle feeling? Is it like a week after or should it happen right away? The first day after cycle was kind of rough but yesterday was great and today is down a little more.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it two weeks to a month total in my experience. Benefits will come gradually. Estrogen rebounds from being blocked within 2-3 weeks, among other hormones. Just be patient and follow the protocol during the time. Keep us informed!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Give it two weeks to a month total in my experience. Benefits will come gradually. Estrogen rebounds from being blocked within 2-3 weeks, among other hormones. Just be patient and follow the protocol during the time. Keep us informed!
    I will!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was doing pretty well. The last couple of weeks have been pretty bad. Only thing ive done differently is add Vit B-. I am assuming that has to be the culprit. Im going to give it through the weekend though and see. I know it has helped some guys and negatively affected some guys. But I dont want to give up on it too quickly in case the other side is shiny.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Was doing pretty well. The last couple of weeks have been pretty bad. Only thing ive done differently is add Vit B-. I am assuming that has to be the culprit. Im going to give it through the weekend though and see. I know it has helped some guys and negatively affected some guys. But I dont want to give up on it too quickly in case the other side is shiny.
    I noticed that once I was in a good place health wise, the "daily vitamins" I took during active recovery were no longer necessary on the scale they once were. I went from daily, to a few times a week, to once a week, to once every two weeks, to now which is taking no supplemental vitamins unless they come from food/juices. Vitamin B was one of them for me.

If your diet is on point and your living healthfully, you probably don't need such a concentrated amount of B vitamins. The only thing my body still appreciates to this day, concerning vit/min. supps, is the powedered magnesium that you add water to. Everyone's different when it comes to this due to genetics, metabolism, etc.

Point being, at this point in your recovery, if it makes you feel like shit.....bin it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"