User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I noticed that once I was in a good place health wise, the "daily vitamins" I took during active recovery were no longer necessary on the scale they once were. I went from daily, to a few times a week, to once a week, to once every two weeks, to now which is taking no supplemental vitamins unless they come from food/juices. Vitamin B was one of them for me.

If your diet is on point and your living healthfully, you probably don't need such a concentrated amount of B vitamins. The only thing my body still appreciates to this day, concerning vit/min. supps, is the powedered magnesium that you add water to. Everyone's different when it comes to this due to genetics, metabolism, etc.

Point being, at this point in your recovery, if it makes you feel like shit.....bin it.
    I honestly don't know what point of recovery I'm at these days. I thought I was doing pretty well but have been swinging pretty violently the last month or so. I think I'll give this new B i just got a try and if it makes me crash again ill give up on it. Im starting another andro cycle this weekend or next week so I will probably stop it anyway for that. Im planning on taking Niacinamide with my next cycle. I saw an old post somewhere where someone did that and liked it. What say you to that?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I honestly don't know what point of recovery I'm at these days. I thought I was doing pretty well but have been swinging pretty violently the last month or so. I think I'll give this new B i just got a try and if it makes me crash again ill give up on it. Im starting another andro cycle this weekend or next week so I will probably stop it anyway for that. Im planning on taking Niacinamide with my next cycle. I saw an old post somewhere where someone did that and liked it. What say you to that?
    In order for you to properly gauge how your body likes ultrahard I would highly suggest stopping the B vitamins and running it solo while also excluding the niacinamide at first. You want to be able to tell what is doing what before adding in questionable variables.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In order for you to properly gauge how your body likes ultrahard I would highly suggest stopping the B vitamins and running it solo while also excluding the niacinamide at first. You want to be able to tell what is doing what before adding in questionable variables.
    What I was thinking too. Ill run it dry and see how I feel.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What I was thinking too. Ill run it dry and see how I feel.
    Let us know. Everyone that used it has loved it, myself included. It's almost too strong for me. Towards the end of my short test cycle I dropped it to 2 pumps of U and 2 of the four, and I was GOOD. Maintained and looked awesome, lol.

Honestly I wouldn't want to run them at full doses simply because of my job. With that much juice in me it makes doing business shit difficult. I don't want to sit and focus on tiny words or numbers. I want to lift, break things, move and use my body, lol. I would love to just cut lose for a month of work and try them at full throttle.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-07-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started the Ultra Hard last Thursday and have felt pretty great on it so far. I have felt this euphoria feeling everyone has been describing. Ive been doing 6 pumps in the morning but it kinda wears down by the late afternoon. So today I did 4 more pumps in the early afternoon and that helped spike it again. Im not going to do that everyday but was just trying it today and so far so good i think. Looking forward to the coming weeks on this cycle and of course the post cycle gains. Ill update if there are any major changes but so far so pretty good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup ya filthy animals. Finished my andro cycle last week. 8 and a half weeks on cycle with the Ultra hard 5 or 6 pumps a day. Definitely feeling my best these days. Ultra Hard is the first supplement that has given me noticeable immediate reprieve from my symptoms. I miss it a lot already. Not that everyday was perfect on it or anything but at least in the few hours after applying it I would feel invigorated and good nearly every time. I wish we didnt have to come off it for 8 weeks. Bottom line: Highly Recommend Ultra Hard! Already in the last week since coming off I can tell my downswings are stronger now then they were on cycle. But hopefully they arent as bad as they were pre cycle. It's hard to judge that shit as you all know. But so far they dont last all day. Just in the morning here or the evening there ill feel like shit. But when I feel good now.. I feel perfect. Its not like there's even a little bad feeling when I feel good. It's like i feel perfect. Then all of a sudden I wont again.
    Anyway trying to keep my mind occupied and off pfs. Still checking on here every now and again to see how everyone's progressing. Keep pushing and sticking with the protocol and improvements will come. 2 steps forward 3 steps back 3 steps forward 2 steps back and so on. Happy holidays

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sup ya filthy animals. Finished my andro cycle last week. 8 and a half weeks on cycle with the Ultra hard 5 or 6 pumps a day. Definitely feeling my best these days. Ultra Hard is the first supplement that has given me noticeable immediate reprieve from my symptoms. I miss it a lot already. Not that everyday was perfect on it or anything but at least in the few hours after applying it I would feel invigorated and good nearly every time. I wish we didnt have to come off it for 8 weeks. Bottom line: Highly Recommend Ultra Hard! Already in the last week since coming off I can tell my downswings are stronger now then they were on cycle. But hopefully they arent as bad as they were pre cycle. It's hard to judge that shit as you all know. But so far they dont last all day. Just in the morning here or the evening there ill feel like shit. But when I feel good now.. I feel perfect. Its not like there's even a little bad feeling when I feel good. It's like i feel perfect. Then all of a sudden I wont again.
    Anyway trying to keep my mind occupied and off pfs. Still checking on here every now and again to see how everyone's progressing. Keep pushing and sticking with the protocol and improvements will come. 2 steps forward 3 steps back 3 steps forward 2 steps back and so on. Happy holidays
    Hey man! Great to hear and thanks for checking back in with your progress. Love that shit.....lol. You well know the drill by now so you can certainly see your way out is coming very soon my friend! Awesome job!

I got a spot saved for you over in the recovery section when ever you're ready!

Keep us posted bro.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup. Its been a minute since I have made a post on here. So I feel like doing a status update today for my own personal log. I still come on here ever so often to check in with how a few of the guys that are on my timeline are doing. Glad to see a few of them are very close to recovered. I, unfortunately am not. Overall since my last post I feel like I have made incremental improvement. My day to day right now seems to be more consistent than in the past. By that I mean I don’t really have long lasting downswings or upswings. Just more day to day changes. I have really only one symptom remaining. And it just doesn’t seem to want to get any better. It causes other symptoms like not wanting to eat or be social and a little bit of anxiety and stress and anhedonia. But it all stems from this wicked head pain.

Its usually on the right side of my head but can sometimes be behind the ears and on some occasions just the whole head. It’s a gnawing agitating pain that sometimes (rarely) lasts all day but usually doesn’t appear in full until the afternoon or evening. It actually causes my head to audibly pop and grind. Meditation and breathing helps the secondary symptoms, like anxiety and such from building or metastasizing. But nothing seems to hit this head pain directly on.

Bottom line is: When I don’t feel the head pain, I am 100%. Easy. All the underlying symptoms are gone. But when I have the head pain, all the old symptoms seem to want to slide in with it.
    I don’t know if anyone else has this symptom or knows wtf I am even talking about lol. But that’s what I am dealing with still. And it maybe has improved in terms of how often I experience it. But what hasn’t improved is how severe it can get when its there.

I'm riding the protocol harder than ever. I finished another andro cycle a few weeks ago. And have been dosing all the herbs and supplements on the list plus some. My kitchen is literally covered in my supplements. Drives my girl crazy. Looking forward to my next andro cycle. That definitely does make a difference. The last one I was doing 6 pumps of AH in the morning and 6 of the A4 in the afternoon and felt amazing most of the time. So hopefully that will be the antidote eventually to this head pain bull shit. Other than that life is good. Keep working boys and I have no doubt that this shit will be a thing of the past. Just needs time and consistency. Which i've had a lifetimes worth of lessons on in the past two years.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sup. Its been a minute since I have made a post on here. So I feel like doing a status update today for my own personal log. I still come on here ever so often to check in with how a few of the guys that are on my timeline are doing. Glad to see a few of them are very close to recovered. I, unfortunately am not. Overall since my last post I feel like I have made incremental improvement. My day to day right now seems to be more consistent than in the past. By that I mean I don’t really have long lasting downswings or upswings. Just more day to day changes. I have really only one symptom remaining. And it just doesn’t seem to want to get any better. It causes other symptoms like not wanting to eat or be social and a little bit of anxiety and stress and anhedonia. But it all stems from this wicked head pain.

Its usually on the right side of my head but can sometimes be behind the ears and on some occasions just the whole head. It’s a gnawing agitating pain that sometimes (rarely) lasts all day but usually doesn’t appear in full until the afternoon or evening. It actually causes my head to audibly pop and grind. Meditation and breathing helps the secondary symptoms, like anxiety and such from building or metastasizing. But nothing seems to hit this head pain directly on.

Bottom line is: When I don’t feel the head pain, I am 100%. Easy. All the underlying symptoms are gone. But when I have the head pain, all the old symptoms seem to want to slide in with it.
    I don’t know if anyone else has this symptom or knows wtf I am even talking about lol. But that’s what I am dealing with still. And it maybe has improved in terms of how often I experience it. But what hasn’t improved is how severe it can get when its there.

I'm riding the protocol harder than ever. I finished another andro cycle a few weeks ago. And have been dosing all the herbs and supplements on the list plus some. My kitchen is literally covered in my supplements. Drives my girl crazy. Looking forward to my next andro cycle. That definitely does make a difference. The last one I was doing 6 pumps of AH in the morning and 6 of the A4 in the afternoon and felt amazing most of the time. So hopefully that will be the antidote eventually to this head pain bull shit. Other than that life is good. Keep working boys and I have no doubt that this shit will be a thing of the past. Just needs time and consistency. Which i've had a lifetimes worth of lessons on in the past two years.
    Thanks for checking in.

Have you tried a cold shower when your head pain/pressure comes on? I know this feeling you're speaking of.

Are you staying fully hydrated? Are you running creatine with the PH's? Sometimes it eats up more water then you're putting in.....just something to look out for.

That pain is most likely your brain battling it's way to the promised land. This is why it seems some symptoms come back when it happens.

But you are for sure, 100% doing the right thing by hitting it harder. THAT, is what you're supposed to do! So good on you for intuitively knowing that is what needed to be done. This is where alot of guys, that are SO close to recovery, just drop everything out of pure anger and frustration. It's a trick! Your brain is fighting to rebalance it's homeostasis.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-13-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for checking in.

That pain is most likely your brain battling it's way to the promised land. This is why it seems some symptoms come back when it happens.

But you are for sure, 100% doing the right thing by hitting it harder. THAT, is what you're supposed to do! So good on you for intuitively knowing that is what needed to be done. This is where alot of guys, that are SO close to recovery, just drop everything out of pure anger and frustration. It's a trick! Your brain is fighting to rebalance it's homeostasis.
    I have actually that about that. If I am super strict with the protocol my head sometimes seems to feel worse. If I take a week off of working out and drink 2 or 3 times my head doesn't hurt as bad. So I think you might be right about that.

Cold showers definitely help momentarily. Every once in a while they will knock it out completely. Especially at night before bed. But most of the time just momentary relief before it comes back.