Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Yaaaaaa Im joining in boyzzz
    Thought finally after all this time that I have my heartissues somewhat under control and my errections came back full force after New Years, was finally not waking up in the nights anymore aswell(rarely did in over 4 weeks!!!).

Now back at it again, heart shitty, errections feel blocked again and waking up after 4/5hours with massive floaters, brainfog and random anxiety during the day haha XDD
    Gotta ridee itt out eeh, guess we're used to that by now xD
    I haven't been following so forgive me, but what heart issues do you mean?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
    Hey man, can definitely relate to your comment about it being frustrating not being able to tell the trajectory of this shit. Especially when you feel like you're past the worst of your symptoms only for them to resurface a few weeks later.

This is some confusing shit for sure. I'll have no symptoms for weeks and then for a couple weeks my sleep will be fucked for some reason lol.

It's just like CD says, ups and downs every few weeks/months but overall going up over time. Just gotta stick to the process I guess
    I’m glad I’m not the only one. I literally have felt perfect for 12 days in a row. How is that even possible? No wonder doctors have no fckin idea what this shit is lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I haven't been following so forgive me, but what heart issues do you mean?
    I've a strong heart "pounding" since crash. It's way better than at the start, but still is alltime there and seems to get like a bit lower every month. But some months ago was still so strong that I had to sleep on my right side cuz otherwise it would move half of my body and no chance to fall asleep like that.

After I got sick a month ago it stopped beating so strong for the first time since crash for like 3 weeks, felt more close to like it was before.
    Got a pulsmachine, with Sys/Dia/Pul/PP to check and first 2 months I had okeish bloodpressure but arythmias. These are gone for 4months+ and didn't come back. Otherwise bloodpressure is great now, so it's weird. Seems more like a cortisol issue or even gutissue than actual Heart one. When I drink or eat sth wrong it sometimes sets of a racing heart and stronger beat. Sometimes without reason aswell. Back then it was always going nuts at night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a blast on the trip. Definitely felt symptoms. Especially the first few days. But was able to have fun regardless. New Zealand is incredibly health conscious so staying on diet was easier then expected. I varied from the diet a few times to be sure, but this didn't have any negative affects. Went to a wine tour island and drank all day also didn't have any affect. The last night of the trip got wasted and feel fine. Good to know I can survive without all my herbs and sups. But it's back to business now. Started a 7 day juice cleanse yesterday. Then herbs for another week or two then andro. Im actually excited to be back on the protocol. Life just makes sense now whenever im following it 100.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Had a blast on the trip. Definitely felt symptoms. Especially the first few days. But was able to have fun regardless. New Zealand is incredibly health conscious so staying on diet was easier then expected. I varied from the diet a few times to be sure, but this didn't have any negative affects. Went to a wine tour island and drank all day also didn't have any affect. The last night of the trip got wasted and feel fine. Good to know I can survive without all my herbs and sups. But it's back to business now. Started a 7 day juice cleanse yesterday. Then herbs for another week or two then andro. Im actually excited to be back on the protocol. Life just makes sense now whenever im following it 100.
    That's great news and good to hear. Stay the course and things will just continue to get better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick check in here. That juice feast was awesome. I went the 7 days this time and felt almost perfect the entire 7 days. After the juice reintroduced paleo slowly and the herbs. Couple weeks later started my 3rd andro cycle with the musclegelz. Have been doing that for about a week now. I've noticed a slight spike in energy levels with it this time which is better then the last two times when I noticed basically nothing while on the cycle. Only slight gains after I completed the cycles. Im 14 months in now and am definitely a new and improved person. Most days are pretty damn good. Unfortunately I still suffer downsings that are mostly mild, but (hence me checking in here) today I had a pretty good down swing. I was in a conversation with a guy talking about endocrine cancer and he was telling me he had a friend who had it who tried to recover holistically but died. And I felt my head fill up with pressure and brain fog and couldn't kick it for hours. This is so ridiculous because none of us suffer from this but it was just too close to the shit that I am dealing with and my stupid brain isn't rational enough to separate endocrine cancer from PFS. So I discovered I still have a pretty low tolerance for this kind of stress lol. But I had been hovering around 90%. Alot of the time 100%. I consider 100 to be when I go hours thinking like a normal rational person about life an goals and making plans and not thinking about PFS as an inhibitor in my life or as a thing in this world at all. Those are glorious moments and over the last couple months those moments have sometimes been hours and even half a day at a time. The 90 is when I am conscious of PFS and know its there hovering but its not really bothering me. Its just there reminding me that I can't stray from the protocol or else it will pounce. So hopefully this cycle will give me some good gains and I will be PFS free sometime this year. Thats the goal but ill keep grinding as long as it takes.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Just a quick check in here. That juice feast was awesome. I went the 7 days this time and felt almost perfect the entire 7 days. After the juice reintroduced paleo slowly and the herbs. Couple weeks later started my 3rd andro cycle with the musclegelz. Have been doing that for about a week now. I've noticed a slight spike in energy levels with it this time which is better then the last two times when I noticed basically nothing while on the cycle. Only slight gains after I completed the cycles. Im 14 months in now and am definitely a new and improved person. Most days are pretty damn good. Unfortunately I still suffer downsings that are mostly mild, but (hence me checking in here) today I had a pretty good down swing. I was in a conversation with a guy talking about endocrine cancer and he was telling me he had a friend who had it who tried to recover holistically but died. And I felt my head fill up with pressure and brain fog and couldn't kick it for hours. This is so ridiculous because none of us suffer from this but it was just too close to the shit that I am dealing with and my stupid brain isn't rational enough to separate endocrine cancer from PFS. So I discovered I still have a pretty low tolerance for this kind of stress lol. But I had been hovering around 90%. Alot of the time 100%. I consider 100 to be when I go hours thinking like a normal rational person about life an goals and making plans and not thinking about PFS as an inhibitor in my life or as a thing in this world at all. Those are glorious moments and over the last couple months those moments have sometimes been hours and even half a day at a time. The 90 is when I am conscious of PFS and know its there hovering but its not really bothering me. Its just there reminding me that I can't stray from the protocol or else it will pounce. So hopefully this cycle will give me some good gains and I will be PFS free sometime this year. Thats the goal but ill keep grinding as long as it takes.
    Awesome progress man! Definitely keep going. We're rooting for you. 🙏

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 weeks symptom free. Then the last 3 days as if those 4 weeks never existed. PFS ladies and gentlemen

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re in a pandemic. We can’t underestimate the underlying stress that it causes, whether we’re conscious of it or not. Four weeks is a huge milestone & I bet this downswing ain’t going to last long. Keep going man - great work!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure that this crazy pandemic has a lot to do with it. I wonder how long you can go without having a downswing before you feel confident that you wont have one. For me I was thinking if I could just make it a month I would be in the clear from the worst of it. And I found out that is not true. I guess it's two months? WTF! How can it just sit dorment like that for a whole month and then spring out and hit you. I don't think I will ever understand that.