User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure the head pain isn’t a separate problem? Have you visited a doctor and gotten it scanned or something? If you had a tumor or some sort of inflammatory disease that could effect your other sides...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Are you sure the head pain isn’t a separate problem? Have you visited a doctor and gotten it scanned or something? If you had a tumor or some sort of inflammatory disease that could effect your other sides...
    I am sure it is related to PFS. It all started when I took the fin. I did go see a neurologist way back in the beginning and had an MRI of my head and neck. He said all was well. I told him about the fin and he said that the sides should pass within 1-3 months. This is the top neurologist in my city btw. Thats when I really realized that doctors dont know shit about this stuff.

I've seen lots of other guys post about head pressure and things like that. No one else seems to think that is their biggest issue though. For me that one just happens to be the biggest.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I am sure it is related to PFS. It all started when I took the fin. I did go see a neurologist way back in the beginning and had an MRI of my head and neck. He said all was well. I told him about the fin and he said that the sides should pass within 1-3 months. This is the top neurologist in my city btw. Thats when I really realized that doctors dont know shit about this stuff.

I've seen lots of other guys post about head pressure and things like that. No one else seems to think that is their biggest issue though. For me that one just happens to be the biggest.
    I also had this done in the beginning as well as a spinal tap....yeah....a fucking spinal tap. ALL CLEAR! I was hoping they would find SOMETHING so I could at least know what was going on (this was before I knew what pfs was)
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I also had this done in the beginning as well as a spinal tap....yeah....a fucking spinal tap. ALL CLEAR! I was hoping they would find SOMETHING so I could at least know what was going on (this was before I knew what pfs was)
    Yeah I was searching for answers in some weird places lol. Even now I don't totally understand what is going on. But at least I know there is really only one way to fix it. And its all up to me. Which is kind of scary in its own right. But challenge accepted

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was searching for answers in some weird places lol. Even now I don't totally understand what is going on. But at least I know there is really only one way to fix it. And its all up to me. Which is kind of scary in its own right. But challenge accepted
    You got this man......you already know it. You're almost there.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 months later... I did a 12 week andro cycle over the summer. (iconicformulations 6 pumps of ultrahard in the morning and 6 pumps of alpha four in the afternoon) It allowed me to enjoy my summer and take a couple trips including to Hawaii for 2 weeks PRACTICALLY symptom free. And also enjoy going back to work after having 8 months off due to COVID. I feel improvement in a lot of areas. I’ve been back in the herbs for 5 weeks now and haven’t lost much of the gains to this point.

Unfortunately I tore my ACL and meniscus at the gym a few weeks ago. Had to have surgery and take a bunch of pain pills. I stopped taking them a couple days ago and am going through slight withdrawals now. It’s noteworthy how similar opioid w/d symptoms are to my first 6 months of crashing feelings were. Fucking hell I don’t miss that feeling. So far my symptoms have been mostly leaving me alone amazingly while I’ve been laying around for almost a month. They’re still around sometimes but not too bad.

I can easily see my recovery now. Once I get this knee shit sorted out and get back into the gym plus 1 maybe 2 more cycles I have little doubt this is behind me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 months later... I did a 12 week andro cycle over the summer. (iconicformulations 6 pumps of ultrahard in the morning and 6 pumps of alpha four in the afternoon) It allowed me to enjoy my summer and take a couple trips including to Hawaii for 2 weeks PRACTICALLY symptom free. And also enjoy going back to work after having 8 months off due to COVID. I feel improvement in a lot of areas. I’ve been back in the herbs for 5 weeks now and haven’t lost much of the gains to this point.

Unfortunately I tore my ACL and meniscus at the gym a few weeks ago. Had to have surgery and take a bunch of pain pills. I stopped taking them a couple days ago and am going through slight withdrawals now. It’s noteworthy how similar opioid w/d symptoms are to my first 6 months of crashing feelings were. Fucking hell I don’t miss that feeling. So far my symptoms have been mostly leaving me alone amazingly while I’ve been laying around for almost a month. They’re still around sometimes but not too bad.

I can easily see my recovery now. Once I get this knee shit sorted out and get back into the gym plus 1 maybe 2 more cycles I have little doubt this is behind me.
    As someone who read your thread awhile back, stoked to see you’re so close! Curious, do you prefer UH over Super R-Andro?

Weight lifting is a big part of my routine so I gotta ask... how the heck did you bust up your knee so bad at the gym? That’s brutal!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    As someone who read your thread awhile back, stoked to see you’re so close! Curious, do you prefer UH over Super R-Andro?

Weight lifting is a big part of my routine so I gotta ask... how the heck did you bust up your knee so bad at the gym? That’s brutal!
    UH definitely for me. I felt nothing from Super R. I think I did 2 full cycles of it with basically no results. UH I’ve done 3 cycles and noticed big gains during and after each one.

Playing basketball. Just trying to get my legs warm for leg day and went full send. Rookie mistake

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey alphacfi,

We never interacted but I read your thread a lot when times were hard, I'm glad you're feeling better, that's motivating.

I am also considering combining UltraHard and AlphaFour for my next cycle. Any tips to do so? Do we absolutely need equal amounts of pumps?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey alphacfi,

We never interacted but I read your thread a lot when times were hard, I'm glad you're feeling better, that's motivating.

I am also considering combining UltraHard and AlphaFour for my next cycle. Any tips to do so? Do we absolutely need equal amounts of pumps?
    Hey man I’m glad to hear my thread has been helpful to you and hopefully other guys with the mental sides. I can honestly say that I had the worst possible mental side effects that fin has to offer. I’m sure some guys have, or have had, as bad as me but no way has anyone had worse mental sides than me. So the fact that I’m sitting here feeling normal, and feel normal most of my life these days, is a true testament to CDs protocol. 100%

I just do what works for me and that was 6 pumps of both every day. If I had any negative effects I would have adjusted. I wouldn’t start with 6. The bottles say 5 pumps but I’m a stickler for even numbers. You can’t apply both on the same place though or your skin will dry up and flake off. So I applied the UH on my upper body shoulders arms and back of neck. And A4 on my thighs hips stomach and lower back.
    Last edited by alphacfi; 09-01-2021 at 08:14 PM.