Heading to New Zealand right now for a two week vacation. Not bringing any herbs vitamins or supplements with me because I don’t want TSA to have them. I haven’t been feeling all that great this month. I’m 1 year in now with the protocol. I haven’t gone a day without either herbs or Andro since last January. I’m interested to see how my body does without anything these two weeks. I’m going to try and stick pretty closely with the diet while I’m away. Try to find a gym a few times. Also, maybe only drink a little wine maybe.
I was hoping this trip was going to be a recovery celebration but I’m still far from that unfortunately. I haven’t been getting any better since like October or so where I hit a nice baseline and was getting mostly good days for a couple months. The last two months have been mostly down days.
There’s really no way of telling the trajectory of this shit which is the most frustrating part for me. When I feel good for a few weeks I think maybe I won’t feel some of the worst symptoms ever again that’s when I get hit with downswings out of nowhere and I do feel old shit again. So I can’t measure progress. I can only tell that I am definitely better now then I was this time last year or else I would have just cancelled this trip. FOR SURE. So therefore progress is being made. Slowly but steadily I go