User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Hey man I’m glad to hear my thread has been helpful to you and hopefully other guys with the mental sides. I can honestly say that I had the worst possible mental side effects that fin has to offer. I’m sure some guys have, or have had, as bad as me but no way has anyone had worse mental sides than me. So the fact that I’m sitting here feeling normal, and feel normal most of my life these days, is a true testament to CDs protocol. 100%

I just do what works for me and that was 6 pumps of both every day. If I had any negative effects I would have adjusted. I wouldn’t start with 6. The bottles say 5 pumps but I’m a stickler for even numbers. You can’t apply both on the same place though or your skin will dry up and flake off. So I applied the UH on my upper body shoulders arms and back of neck. And A4 on my thighs hips stomach and lower back.
    Have you ever cycled when your mental sides were really bad, or did you always wait to cycle till your mental sides were a little more manageable?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Have you ever cycled when your mental sides were really bad, or did you always wait to cycle till your mental sides were a little more manageable?
    I don’t wait. As long as I have had the equivalent time off from my last cycle I start the next cycle regardless of how I feel that day or week or whatever. But I didn’t start Android cycles in the first place until I was 8 or 9 months post crash. I stabilized with the protocol first which is paramount before starting cycles. Not that a cycle would hurt you necessarily if you started early but it wouldn’t help you as much or at all without the foundation of diets herbs and exercise etc. already established. But I think you have that established..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t wait. As long as I have had the equivalent time off from my last cycle I start the next cycle regardless of how I feel that day or week or whatever. But I didn’t start Android cycles in the first place until I was 8 or 9 months post crash. I stabilized with the protocol first which is paramount before starting cycles. Not that a cycle would hurt you necessarily if you started early but it wouldn’t help you as much or at all without the foundation of diets herbs and exercise etc. already established. But I think you have that established..
    Right on, thanks. Yeah, I've been at it for a good long while and making progress. I've tried PH's in the past, but I think I may have been bottoming out my E. I hoping this latest R-Andro (Androsterone only) will be what I need. Gonna order it and get going.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you, or anyone else know a replacement for Alpha Four? It’s no longer in production I believe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Do you, or anyone else know a replacement for Alpha Four? It’s no longer in production I believe
    Damn yah looks like they discontinued the four. DPS nutrition has some here on a discount: Iconic Formulations Alpha Four - 7 fl oz

I would stock up. I’m set for a couple years. Not taking any chances. I’ll wait to see if CD or anyone else has any idea of replacement.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn yah looks like they discontinued the four. DPS nutrition has some here on a discount: Iconic Formulations Alpha Four - 7 fl oz

I would stock up. I’m set for a couple years. Not taking any chances. I’ll wait to see if CD or anyone else has any idea of replacement.
    Cool man thanks, have you stacked the 4 every cycle? How do you compare it with and without it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Cool man thanks, have you stacked the 4 every cycle? How do you compare it with and without it?
    Better with it. Last fall was my first cycle with the UH. I was feeling good effects from it but didn’t last all day. So I ordered the four to supplement. The last week of cycle I applied the four in the afternoon and it boosted me back up again. And since then it’s been 2 full cycles of that. I look forward to both applications everyday

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better with it. Last fall was my first cycle with the UH. I was feeling good effects from it but didn’t last all day. So I ordered the four to supplement. The last week of cycle I applied the four in the afternoon and it boosted me back up again. And since then it’s been 2 full cycles of that. I look forward to both applications everyday
    And you didn’t experience any T suppression after cycling with the Four? How long were your cycles? I think I might be similar to you and respond better to UH over R-Andro for some reason

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    And you didn’t experience any T suppression after cycling with the Four? How long were your cycles? I think I might be similar to you and respond better to UH over R-Andro for some reason
    I noticed a slight drop off from cycle baseline after my first 2 cycles but no suppression. After this last cycle I haven’t had any drop off at all. The benefits have stuck around. I had non perfect days on cycle and have non perfect days now. But they are rare and never last all day. My first 2 cycles were 8 weeks and this last one was 12 weeks.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha four is out of production and has been removed from the Iconic site - DPS/Strong/SoCal-Nutrition/etc still have inventory.

Anyone looking for Alpha Four can dm me to find some - I also have quite a stash of them personally.