Just finished my second andro cycle. 7 weeks of 600mg a day. I didn't have any negative sides from andro. But I didn't have any life altering improvements from it either. Just a steady slow process here. I think one thing that has improved with either time or this cycle is that food does not effect me at all anymore. Meaning I dont have a downswing after eating a cheeseburger (gluten free bun) or half of a chocolate cheese cake. I used to dread eating a big meal because I would feel awful afterward but that seems to have been cured. Although I know "cured" is a dangerous word to throw around. I haven't had sexual sides since January but andro definitely improved my sex life as it would someone without PFS. I actually blew a load from a hand job the other night lol. I have never done that before. So I'm assuming that if i did have a problem in that area, ph would definitely be a good remedy. Took the day off today from all vitamins and supplements to let my body fend for itself. Tomorrow its back to cycling my 15 herbs along with the rest of my daily TMO routine. I'm 2 months away from a year and I can't wait to hit that threshold!