User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6-Month Post Crash Bloodwork - Please Advise

I had my follow-up 6 month bloodwork taken after crashing from a single 1mg pill.. Here are the results:
    Cortisol - AM (fasted): 23.9 (6.2-19.4)
    Estrone: 71 (15-65)
    Total Estrogens: 126 (40-115)
    Growth Hormone: <0,1 (0.0-10.0)
    Estradiol, Sensitive: 26.1 (8.0-35.0)
    Vitamin D: 56.0 (30.0-100)
    IGF1: 223 (115-355)
    DHT: 55 (30-85)
    Free Testosterone: 16.5 (9.3-26.5)
    Testosterone, Serum: 869 (264-916)
    FSH: 2.4 (1.5-12.4)
    LH: 8.2 (1.7-8.6)
    Free Thyroxine Index: 1.7 (1.2-4.9)
    T3 Uptake: 27 (24-39)
    Thyroxine (T4): 6.4 (4.5-12.0)
    TSH: 2.450 (0.450-4.500)

I understand that my estrogen and cortisol are quite high, which would explain my muscle wastage and why I totally feel like shit. Is there any input you guys have on this? I’ve been referred to an endocrinologist. Taking the time to respond and let me know any advise is much appreciated. I'm broken up about these results, as I know they are quite bad..
    Last edited by DKnighten; 05-02-2019 at 04:20 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah bloods don't show pfs because it's probably a neurological imbalance most likely. go on cdsnuts website totalmaleoptimization and read maxout/cdnuts posts and you'll see your concerns have been talked about many times over

my bloods looked normal when I crashed as well besides super high cortisol/shbg
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty similar to mine too actually... I think we just need to get into a cleanse and get on with it. None of the bloods, tests, doctors, etc I have seen have done anything much for me. This is something we did to ourselves and need to fix ourselves it seems...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blood tests for cortisol are worthless, in my opinion. I would’ve done the urine panel if I was interested in cortisol results. I had high cortisol (over the range) on my first blood test during PFS if that makes you feel any better.

But honestly, none of that really matters. You have high range T, which is mainly converting to E, and not DHT, which is to be expected with PFS. Nothing shocking here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Max. just saw your reply on here. No need to reply to my PM then. Should I bother following up with an endocrinologist? Would an Estrogen blocker help in this situation? I have to get moved this weekend and then start the juice feasting.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 05-03-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No doctors. The answer to every problem is the Protocol + consistency + Time..

Ugh no offense but i loathe seeing bloods. It just puts me back to last year when I was confused & id obsessively look at peoples numbers & try to piece things together like a mad scientist.

The answer to pfs & most male problems even outside of pfs it is the protocol + Time.. living healthily with consistence is the answer.. the epiphany here is that I truly believe our medical system does not want the population to know that it really is as simple as this. your giving it all it needs & then nature is doing its job Which is to constantly self correct..you don’t need a medical intervention, & that’s what they hate cause they can’t prescribe you anything.. they don’t want to solve the root, they just want to manage symptoms with meds that keep you on them forever..again, the medical system is not ALL bad, but most (not all) issues can be reversed....
    most pfs guys go the medical route first only to realize it does not work.. We are here to tell you it doesn’t.. save your time, energy, and money bro..

CD please go on a rant about doctors/pharmaceutical industry .. I’m sure your way beyond that point but it’s nice to see you express your own frustrations with the whole thing in a more articulate way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 05-03-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Hey Max. just saw your reply on here. No need to reply to my PM then. Should I bother following up with an endocrinologist? Would an Estrogen blocker help in this situation? I have to get moved this weekend and then start the juice feasting.
    Do I think it would help? No. Hurt? Maybe.

I’m assuming your estrogen is high right now to overcompensate for an issue with your receptors, as well as issues with your 5AR activity, which is why it’s causing test to go the estrogen route instead of DHT. You might bring that blood level down, but most likely will only have a worsening effect because you will further upregulate your estrogen receptor.

I suggest doing nothing until you feast and then get started. You have knowledge of your baseline as it stands now, and tinkering with “patches” on your bucket currently full of holes isn’t going to make it hold anymore water.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Do I think it would help? No. Hurt? Maybe.

I’m assuming your estrogen is high right now to overcompensate for an issue with your receptors, as well as issues with your 5AR activity, which is why it’s causing test to go the estrogen route instead of DHT. You might bring that blood level down, but most likely will only have a worsening effect because you will further upregulate your estrogen receptor.

I suggest doing nothing until you feast and then get started. You have knowledge of your baseline as it stands now, and tinkering with “patches” on your bucket currently full of holes isn’t going to make it hold anymore water.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It’s just gonna be wack a mole with your endocrine system, which is not fun at all. Fuck with one thing, something else changes. That I can promise you, it’s a game of wack a mole where the CPU is undefeated. No one has won or will win.

Again, protocol brings all these things back into balance and raises your equilibrium as a WHOLE.. very SLOWLY. This is a more realistic, safer, more effective route. Just is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD, do you have any input on this man? My body has changed so much, my muscles are soft now, it is like my body is feminizing. God damnit dude I only took 1 fucking pill 6 months ago.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD, do you have any input on this man? My body has changed so much, my muscles are soft now, it is like my body is feminizing. God damnit dude I only took 1 fucking pill 6 months ago.
    My man, I’m not trying to be a dick, but what do you want him to say?

You can recover from this. I had the SAME shit. Run the protocol and quit looking for reasons not to. It’s your mind fucked by PFS making you look for reasons to not do things.

Control your mind. Key to life.