User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Is filtered water recommended? Any specific kind of filter? Asking because it is going to be a little while before I have the funds for the blender and stuff needed for the juice feast, if i'm doing it right.
    Filtered water, spring water - I would almost suggest a higher quality spring water like Fiji, Avian, Icelandic, etc.... you’ll appreciate the natural electrolytes in the spring water during your fast.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    My man. Your blood work doesn’t matter. Your receptors are fucked up. As long as they are fucked up, your DHT can be 1000, and you’ll still have low DHT symptoms. Your estrogen can be high and have low estrogen symptoms.

Which symptoms exactly do you have that your saying are from high estrogen?
    Which supplement was it on the protocol that is great at clearing up excess Estrogen? I saw CD talk about it in a post but I cannot find it. It will be another week or so until I can do my juice feast but I want to get some of these herbs ordered as soon as possible. I need to lower my Estrogen.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which supplement was it on the protocol that is great at clearing up excess Estrogen? I saw CD talk about it in a post but I cannot find it. It will be another week or so until I can do my juice feast but I want to get some of these herbs ordered as soon as possible. I need to lower my Estrogen.
    It's pine pollen if I remember correctly.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop attempting to fix a systematic problem with a one-by-one approach. You're going to make yourself worse. Do the full thing when you can.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Stop attempting to fix a systematic problem with a one-by-one approach. You're going to make yourself worse. Do the full thing when you can.
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

No wack-a-mole. Clean slate.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"