Thread: Quercetin & DIM

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quercetin & DIM

Hey guys,

How & when do you know whether to start taking Quercetin & DIM? I've seen on forum posts that CD took it himself, and cycled it on and off. Should I be looking into taking this, or use it later during the protocol?

Thanks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Hey guys,

How & when do you know whether to start taking Quercetin & DIM? I've seen on forum posts that CD took it himself, and cycled it on and off. Should I be looking into taking this, or use it later during the protocol?

Thanks.
    Just do the protocol listed on TMO. Nothing more, nothing less. This question has been answered many times already.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    Follow the protocol.

You're reading posts that were made before the creation of the current regimen. I did ALOT before settling on what works best. There is no need to take quercetin. DIM can be used in your herb cycle as an estrogen modulator, but it's not necessary.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the responses. If I were to choose say 10 herbs instead of the full 21, are there ones that you prefer over the other ones? Is there like a list of herbs you would say absolutely needs to be in there?