User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Ye I stopped freaking out. Can't lie I almost offed myself yesterday holy shit was I mentally in a dark place.
    So my plan is now to fix it, but I don't really know how. And I'm extremely scared deep inside that this is some irreversible nerve damage. I also kinda struggle A BIT with postpee dribble now(never before, not even after crash). Sux cuz especially the week prior I was finally sleeping well, tracking it and just being like, happy >.>...

Wanna do minimum of 10/11days waterfast. Not even testing myself to hope for more steady nocturnals and let do autophagy its thing.
    Doing daily pelvic tension exercises now. I have no idea if this is actually pelvic related, but well it is something to keep me... hoping.
    I'll do the fast minimum of 10/11 days and then just until "hunger returns", I'll go back to healthy eating. Will add herbs after a week and try the tomato juice protocol along the line for a month. I'll try to keep myself together that long..

My latest DHT was over the maximum range, 980 or so. Range 255-950. As I see high dht is no libido and ed aswell. But I feel overall very good. My heart is still bit messed up but at least I don't feel this chestpressure anymore.
    My estrogen is on the maximum of the range. And I start feeling it. My tits are burning again as they did right after crash. It's scary cuz I'm definitely living antiestrogenic, probably trying to catch up my dht?
    Don't know what to do to stop my DHT from rising, 130 pre pfs, 750 or so 1month later, 980 4months later.
    Looks like you're at the 4 month mark? A lot of guys including myself experience the worst of it around that time for some reason. I wouldn't do any long fasts if you're suicidal though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah four months post crash was the worst time for me too. Just ride it out bro

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    stopped the waterfast at almost 7 days, on the 6th day I felt like going deaf and surreal worldview so I stopped... the first fast 10/11days I felt actually great and could easily go longer, but not this time/
    Short: no improvement with the dikk

and thank you guys, these comments with the 4month mark really helped me there a lot

The fast fixed suprisingly:
    - Had right shoulder pain for a decade, after PFS crash my shoulderpain appeared the same minute I ate something, literally instant, EVERY time.
    It's gone, no more shoulder pain. During the first fast it was gone during the fast, but came back 1day after refeed, now it seems to be gone completely.
    - My body calmed down even more, my heart doesn't have pressure anymore, doesn't beat THAT strong anymore, which leads to way better sleep since my body doesn't get thrown around every 1sec.

Negatives are:
    - my eyefloaters got WAY worse after the fast, which kinda scares me that my gutbiome is worse now, but I'm eating extremely healthy, maybe too much fruit tho
    - 0 change in the sexual aspect, I'm like 80% anesthetized in the bottomside, penis and balls feel just disattached (similar to pfs crash, but this time i feel 20%, while after crash i felt 0)
    After crash my night errections were like 90% even when I was fully anesthetized, now they max out at like 30%.

I freaked out and put mental stress on my body now 3 times during this whole stuff, otherwise I'm extremely relaxed, just going on with life trying to "ignore" it and stay as positive as possible.

Doing pelvic streching and exercises
    Trying to move much, and 3x a day for 10-15min at least get blood circulating strongly
    Started serrapeptase and nattokinase yesterday
    Eating raw beets daily in the morning
    Lots of blood thinning spices, turmeric, ginger, garlic.
    Sauna twice a week for 15m.
    Whole TMO protocol daily. Rotating herbs since yesterday again.

I wonder if several shorter fasts even have any benefits. I could easily incorporate 3day fasts(or one 36h every week for example with a keto day prior/after) here and there, but going for another 2week one just after that one here seems so hard to fit into real life(esp taking 1-2weeks of refeed into that).

all I care is the sexual aspect, I don't know what's going on or what happened, so I feel a bit at a loss, and am inside of course fearful that this is a "new me" now, it didn't feel like a crash as in the beginning, more like something that piled up and happened, and is now here to stick.
    My skin is getting worse too... wrinkling up everywhere.. sleeping wrinkles barely heal during the whole day >.>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, I'm good ^^

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, I'm good ^^
    Already turning the corner on this man? That's awesome.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye I stopped freaking out. Can't lie I almost offed myself yesterday holy shit was I mentally in a dark place.
    So my plan is now to fix it, but I don't really know how. And I'm extremely scared deep inside that this is some irreversible nerve damage. I also kinda struggle A BIT with postpee dribble now(never before, not even after crash). Sux cuz especially the week prior I was finally sleeping well, tracking it and just being like, happy >.>...

Wanna do minimum of 10/11days waterfast. Not even testing myself to hope for more steady nocturnals and let do autophagy its thing.
    Doing daily pelvic tension exercises now. I have no idea if this is actually pelvic related, but well it is something to keep me... hoping.
    I'll do the fast minimum of 10/11 days and then just until "hunger returns", I'll go back to healthy eating. Will add herbs after a week and try the tomato juice protocol along the line for a month. I'll try to keep myself together that long..

My latest DHT was over the maximum range, 980 or so. Range 255-950. As I see high dht is no libido and ed aswell. But I feel overall very good. My heart is still bit messed up but at least I don't feel this chestpressure anymore.
    My estrogen is on the maximum of the range. And I start feeling it. My tits are burning again as they did right after crash. It's scary cuz I'm definitely living antiestrogenic, probably trying to catch up my dht?
    Don't know what to do to stop my DHT from rising, 130 pre pfs, 750 or so 1month later, 980 4months later.
    Sounds like your estrogen is too high, (and maybe your serotonin and cortisol as well). Your DHT is high but perhaps your allopregnenalone is not? Allo is important for nerve health. That is why when I take 5adhp, my erections feel better and my nerve pain greatly improves for a time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My errections now are amazing. I wake up 2-3x a night and I have literally a boner always during sleep. Doesn't even matter if I fap or don't. I'm definitely too horny kinda, but it might be backflash from being full impotent with an anesthetized dikk for 3 weeks and now everything feels better.
    It literally felt like an "aftereffect" of PFS. My heart was in pain for a long time after crash, felt like a clot, heavy pressure, then my heart stopped hurting and same day my dick stopped working and went full numb, night errections maxing out at like 20/30%. Full forced errections maxing out at 35%.

After 2 weeks I think I was able to pinpoint slowly where the "blockage" is happening. So I did warming therapy with a rice sock on ma dikk for 1h a day total whenever possible. Added serrapeptase and nattokinase after the waterfast and I could literally feel shiet moving down there during the "therapy".
    Might've been pelvic related too, or whole body misallignment, I had huge backpain during these 2-3weeks, which is also gone.

Same day my dik started working I was out, drank a little, had great mood, and got kinda force kissed by a girl while her husband was sitting right beside her ahahahaha so I guess I'm good

Overaaall I'm in good shape. Mood is good, very negative upon wakin up tho for the first 30min xD.
    I have some trouble falling asleep early (like 22/23o clock), but I had that always lol. I have no problem falling asleep at 2am, but it's too late when I wake up daily at 7/8, so I'm getting a bit sleep deprived. Since PFS I feel steady like trying to catch up on it, but I will manage dat.

And ye my estrogen is too high, don't really know what to do. I'm eating highly antiestrogenic, greens, bitter veggies and added now mushrooms daily to go even more against it. But maybe I shouldn't even bother, I feel good. So MAYBE it will fix itself when my body pulls in required minerals?

Single supps don't seem to affect me at all, zinc/herbs, ala, cysteine whatever. I can eat high carb or 0 carb, nothing really influences much or noticeable how I feel. More energetic on carbs tho.
    But yeh estro is too high, and I slowly feel titties burning again, so it's worrysome. Trying to focus on sleep, lower sugar, liverhealth and gym, those should maximize test prod which hopefully will drive estro down.
    I think I had almost liverfailure after crash, would explain the whole body edema I experienced. So damaged liver might be a cause for high estro, but idk. Eating daily raw beets in the morning and will continue with serrapeptase and natto from next week. I will keep eating healthy and do some more fasting, but shorter periods. 3 days with 2 keto days prior and after. Probably keep doing that once a month.
    From my understanding there is nothing better for the liver than fasting. But gotta be careful with kidneys. Def have some pain there.
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 10-13-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So to update maybe positives and not only negatives here. I posted this almost identical on hackstasis like a week ago

I got completely wasted on Friday last week. So that makes the 2nd time this month in quite a short period of time, both times bigger amounts, prob like 0,8l~ vodka, prob more the 2nd time xd. I was so drunk I crashed on my bike and got a fukd hand, several bruises and scratched face. And I cut myself while doing food afterwards too XD
    So I'm curious to see how this will heal^^ especially the cut went pretty deep, woke up to a bloodbath scene XDD

It's just so easy to get a bit crazy while feeling shiet for so long and then going out and feeling happy around people.

Overall I feel like I'm doing good, I think I feel way better the days after alc compared to me pre-PFS and after PFS. I didn't drink for first 2 months after crash any alc, but got hammered at the 3rd and felt like dying for several days with some upswing moments. Now after all that fasting, detoxing, seaswimming, saunas etc., it literally feels as if my body can handle alc way better. I feel hangover but not like dying. The things that occur after alc at night are pretty severe insomnia and completely fuked heartbeat for like 2days. Heartbeat is fkd anyway, insomnia I can get like 5h sleep a night. This time even my skin didn't had these crazy indentures for long the day after.(I usually still get those after nosleep/stress/alc/overeating at night).

But the real positives, I'm horny af. Errections strong and feel amazing. Feel is actually too good and I struggle somewhat now with PE, and not really sure how to tackle that.
    I feel alpha as hell, people like me, girls like me, guys like me, everyone is very open and talkactive to me. Even female cashiers and shiet, feels like everyone wants to talk their stuff out to me. I'm calm inside and voice is on point. This extreme quietness and calmness just came out of nowhere last week and I love it.

My skin seems to not get MUCH worse the last 1-2weeks, it felt as if I age so much every single week, this is the first time it seems not to get crazy worse. I do not look tired nor do I have dry skin lol. Damage is done and will probably stay and I'm ok with that. My hairloss is in absolute overdrive. Hoped with all that zinc/manganese/magnesium/vit c/b's and all these electrolytes stuff, anti-inflammatory foods it might halt or even get better but nada, it's literally flying off.
    Dickpains still around, feels a bit like thickened blood with shite in it. So back to the protocol now boyz.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and another brief one from today now
    I slept like shiet last last week (2-4h) and catched up last 2 days (5-8h) and god I'm feeling soo relaxed. Yawning and just having this chill feeling. It's like my parasympathetic state took fully over.
    My nocturnal errections and morning wood are literally better then pre PFS now. I have them EVERY single night/morning and in a real solid way. I still have quite heavy dickpains, but I'm ignoring that xD, shiet works. Bending still there but errectionquality so good that it doesn't bother me.

My bruises from the bikecrash heal fast. Especially on my face lol, the crust fell off 2 days later and even my Dad was like it's crazy how fast that healed xD. so yeah, fuk PFS, doing gucci.
    Even feeling a bit illish, sneezing here and there and bit sore throat. Feels nice

Funny sidenote: I can't cut onions anymore, literally CAN'T xD. Even if my Dad cuts them I have to leave the freaking kitchen and even the next room or I break out in tears xD, Burns so hard I'm legit crying like a waterfall haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't update for bit, lel time flies.
    I had a downswing again for 2-3weeks sexually shortly after posting haha. But it's all pretty good now.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of guys here and especially CD man. Just really happy I found this place early on, and fucking grateful this here exists xd