User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy how time flies, 2 weeks last post.
    Had my first full 9 hour sleep tonight without waking up once! (but night before like 3h xd, still this is huge!)

And I will do another water fast, but in 1month and then focus on guthealth. Can't do it during summer time, but am excited to do one in a non-stressed mindset this time.
    Keeping up diet(tons of anti-inflammatory stuff), minerals, herbs and the whole protocol going. Probably the biggest change in my life has been going from stresschaser to mostly stressavoidance. I still "crave" the stress, but it's manageable with sum fukups here and there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Crazy how time flies, 2 weeks last post.
    Had my first full 9 hour sleep tonight without waking up once! (but night before like 3h xd, still this is huge!)

And I will do another water fast, but in 1month and then focus on guthealth. Can't do it during summer time, but am excited to do one in a non-stressed mindset this time.
    Keeping up diet(tons of anti-inflammatory stuff), minerals, herbs and the whole protocol going. Probably the biggest change in my life has been going from stresschaser to mostly stressavoidance. I still "crave" the stress, but it's manageable with sum fukups here and there.
    Just stick to the program and don't throw in any add ons.....do it as laid out and you'll get there eventually.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just stick to the program and don't throw in any add ons.....do it as laid out and you'll get there eventually.
    I know I know that fighting symptoms isn't the way. GOTTA ASK THO HAHA xD
    I'm doing way better every day. Just curious if there's some advise to these ones left for now.

- eye floaters, sometimes really intense(most often after eating or swimming in the sea, gutbiome maybe?), I can't figure out how to fix those and am interested in what's the issue with that

- producing more bile? I'm poopin like daily now, never did pre-pfs(3days). My digestion is slowly getting better since crash, before it felt as if my stomach and colon weren't like seperated. As if my food would just sack down the moment I started running or so. This is gone(fixed leaky gut? xD), but I can feel like shiet is moving through my lower abdomen. Aswell have pain in left abdomen when drinking alc(yes I'm avoiding it) and eating sometimes fatty.

- penile pain, I still have bending+rotation, and pains down there, it's probably the scariest of all sides since it's something I really hope won't get worse with time, bending/pain is freaking me out a bit

- I'm actually stopping to wake up during sleep WOOHO xD, I feel pretty much like shiet tho for the first 20min after waking up

- my lines on my body are almost nonexistent now when I 1. sleep early and 2. have no stress 3. no shit food too late, hope my face/body can catchup in a year or so. If I touch alc they stay instantly for a full hour. Seems like liver damage/heart issue

- having muscle wastage, I'm hitting the gym every 4th day now, but I'm getting weaker by the week xd, def not in a kcal deficit, finally broke the habit on overeating with sugar/fruits

- heart pain, sometimes my heart feels like being squeezed hard af for full days. Think maybe more 2months and the "pounding"(moving my upper body while beating) will be gone too.