User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bankai will heal! Please guide me through it!

Hey guys,
    I'm a 29 year old male and took just ONE DOSE of 0,25mg Finasteride 3 days ago. My body had a severe reaction to it and I got absolutely fukd and I'm just trying to find someone to help since I don't know what to do at all. I used Cdsnuts as registration member because it's the only one I heard on propeciahelp and got reminded of this forum on youtube so here I am! Don't know if I should share here or wherever, but Id appreciate any help/advise here. I will just try to provide as much random information I can.

I got pre-fin bloodtests on the same day I took fin(incase this might help). Took fin 3 days ago and only ONE FREAKING DOSE of 0,25mg. But yea my body completely BUSTED. I know it's early but I'd rather take advise now since I've 0 idea what the hell to do.
    So storytime.
    Took it at around 13 o clock, felt really good. Was out socializing and came back home at around 18 o clock. Was looking at some hot pictures and got an instant boner as usual. An hour later fapped with no problems. The weird thing is my penis stayed errect for WAY longer than usual after ejaculating. It was weird but I didnt care. Tried again around 22 o clock and just couldnt get it up AT ALL, like not even 10% errect.

At the same night I had then extreme heartrace(never experienced heartrace even in stressful stiuations prior..) while just laying in my bed for several hours and insomnia. The next day my head felt like hit by a brick. Had extreme dry mouth and very frequent urination. Was in the gym (hoped to get maybe test up..) and had like 0 salviaproduction. Now I've heard that was probably not the best idea.

The next night I couldn't sleep for longer than 1-2 hours at a time, never had problems to sleep through a night before. Yesterday I took 3mg of melantolin and slept probably for 7-8hours, but still waking up every 2 hours and falling fast back asleep. My headache is way less then the day before but still appearent and my head"pressure" almost faded (I literally had to yawn every 5min to release pressure from my ears).
    I feel like puking after eating(especially fatty foods I noticed, fruits seem to be allright aswell as greens) and experience weird intervals of no hunger, hunger -> eating -> feeling like I need to puke and breaking out in sweats.

I don't care about most of these symptoms, I can hide all of that, but I still have 0 connection to my bottom side and it's freaking me out. It's been 3 days, it says online serum dht suppresion can happen to 5-9 days. But from my understanding the dht suppression of 0,25mg is not that big of a deal anyway and I fear I'm damaged for life. I've never had any errection problems prior and could get it up after nomatter what. And now I can't even get 10% errect lying in my bed for 30min trying.

Some symptoms got better, frequent urination stopped, dry mouth got way better. Head hurts but not THAT much anymore. Libido got like 20% back and makes me even more appearent that bottom side has no reaction to it..

I'm actually really freakin desperate, getting treated everywhere like a nutjob and on BB forums my posts just get deleted. I live in Poland but do speak German aswell (if this matters, been raised there). I'm willing even to travel anywhere and pay to receive help lol.

I know I'm early but I fear if I don't do anything the chances for recovery might be less and less and following tipps from people who know better seems just right. Please guys I want freaking kids and a familiy and this is just not something I can handle for too long xD. So any advise what to do already now while "waiting" is highly appreciated.

recap
    1st day:
    - extreme HEARTRACE for like 6 hours
    - sweats through the whole night
    - superintense headache
    - complete impotence, 0 sensation 0 libido, rubberdick way smaller than usual
    - urination literally every 20minutes for the whole night
    - insomnia couldnt sleep for more than 30min first night
    - head felt like burning 24/7
    - hearing impaired and disorientation
    - complete apathy to literally everything, aswell as my own reflection or even looking at my hands felt weird
    - head felt like hit by a brick in the back for 2 full days

I was supplementing the last days with various adrenal supporting supps, garlic, d3 and k2, some zinc and melantonin before night to get me one night of sleep. Aswell as eating cruciferious foods to maybe counter too high estrogen, definitely have it cuz I feel breasttenderness 24/7. Was fasting for like 15/9. And idc if it sounds weird but I feel FAT, and I'm not that fat(Maybe 15% bf), it's like instead of my dik I feel all my fatdeposits. Barely can eat fatty foods(not even eggs), make me almost puke. Fruits, coffee, meat seem ok. Juices or other either highsugar or refined carbs are a nogo tho.

3rd day
    - head still hot
    - brainpressure 50% down
    - brainfog 70% down
    - headache like 60% down
    - heartrace 80% down
    - sweats 80% down but reoccur sometimes after eating
    - my mouth started to produce salvia again
    - frequent urination almost nonexistent
    - penis burning sensation from the inside
    - I slept on the 2/3 night with melantonin for like 7hours, still waking up consistent every 2h tho
    - ballache went away yesterday and came back today (right testicle), doesnt seem too severe but yeh.. it's there..
    - breast tenderness all the fkin time
    - cold hands
    - hot head
    - libido is like 40% back and seems to fluctuate, was extreme when I was outside talking to girls today (like 80%), but still fullblown ED 0 reaction bottomside.. and now like 6 hours later complete 0 again
    - aggressiveness came back a little and the whole manlyfeeling
    - cold hands
    - still fullblown impotence, 0 boners and cant achieve one at all, not even 10%. I can MAYBE go to like 10% if I keep doing mechanical stimulation, but thats it.

Ok thank you for reading all of this.
    Any advice what I should eat or not or avoid or do is extremely appreciated. Even talking to me is guys xd
    I'm not sure if I should avoid gym for now, or actually do pushups every hour or so. I cant find any consensus what to do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I know, I shouldn't spam.. I've read the whole protocol and the whole page. I try to ingest as much information I can right now. But still being pretty alone with this is frightening, I don't expect huge backflash but maybe some small words or guideance I'd be really grateful for... am not quite sure when the earliest is that I can try the protocol, I still feel big hormone fluctuations right now and am not sure if going already for it would be more beneficial or worse. It's still early and maybe I should just chill but I feel I should be doing something already and not waiting till it "manifests".

day4 recap: (I hope I can keep a log like this.. it just feels good to write stuff out.., if it's innapropiate please tell me)
    - extreme headache after waking up for like 1h (literally 10/10 pain again..), slept like like 7hours total today and pain dissappears mostly after 1h but backheadache still stays 24/7
    - BREAST TENDERNESS got BETTER, it's still there but not AS strong
    - on the same time I FEEL some of my musclesoreness!!! which i didnt feel at all for the last 3 days, did heavy squatting 1day after crash and usually i wouldnt be able to walk without pain for 3-4days but didnt feel ANY soreness for the first 3 days. muscles feel is like 10% back. Means probably my estrogen lowered a little bit. Felt my backpain a little today! was noappearent last 3 days aswell, and I have it for like 7-8 months and usually is there 24/7.
    - I ACTUALLY GOT MORNING WOOD TODAY, but 0 feel in my dick and no way to hold the errection.. 0 chance to induce one myself aswell ;/
    - libido almost nonexistent, like 10% today, the knowledge of nodick might be reason for it too. Pretty sure I can induce some libido by forcing sexy thoughts into my brain
    - very calm throughout most of the day
    - evening a lot of shakiness and heartrace, heart is beating and hands are shaking as Im writing this
    - yesterday night heartrace very strong again..
    - at morning sweats again
    - extreme negative worldview after waking up, very depressive thoughts which lifted after eating one freaking orange..
    funny how before I could fap 5x a day drink a bottle of vodka eat shit fap more and nothing bothered my body, now I eat an orange and my whole worldview shifts xd
    - brainfog almost gone
    - pretty positive throughout most of day
    - no more cold hands
    - head still hot
    - again whole body sweating after eating fatty foods..
    really scared shitless with the impotence.. ;/
    k dats all I guess...

And thank you all for this here, it's so amazing to find a group of people who try to stay positive on that whole stuff!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you crashed yet? If you took fin only three or four days ago you're probably just experiencing fin sides and not pfs. I had a pretty bad reaction to fin but I didn't crash until two months later.

Imo you should just do your best to relax and let your body sort itself out. If you crash and get pfs, trust me you'll know....so just relax man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% crash, I'm VERY sure.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    100% crash, I'm VERY sure.
    Alright then imo start the protocol as soon as possible.

I'm almost 7 months post crash now (almost 4 months on protocol) and I'm doing a lot better. I even had some symptoms I'd never heard of before with pfs.

I know the beginning is really scary but you gotta just hang in there and do the protocol to the T. Good luck man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jado
    I'll answer here in hope you see it to not get into your thread there too much^^
    Thank you a lot man! My body literally automatically did most of this like instantly. After crash fasted for 25h, cold shower in the morning and only edible food were fruits. Pretty funny now to read that I should most of that stuff haha
    I seem to do slightly better every day so I'll try to keep up IF, fruit intake and only foods from the list!
    @xxaleksi
    I will try to give it 1-2 days and see from there! Will try tho as said IF and starting out with fruits after 16h, cold showers, breathing and meditation are alrdy incorporated! I'm staying positive throughout 90% of the day (evenings are rough). This whole community is literally helping me SO FREAKING MUCH to stay positive and I'm so grateful for all of you guys here. It's amazing to hear about people recoveries and amazing you're doing better by the day!
    Thanks Cdsnuts for the whole protocol and effort put in!
    And yea I probably didn't hear about 95% of the symptoms that hit me XD

I actually slept for 5hours straight today (1st time!) so this seems to get better!! (But I took melantonin..)
    And I started to have SOME feeling down there by touching (OMFG, it's still like 10% max..), got morning wood today 90% prefin state but yeh.. still maybe like 5% reaction from brain to bottom.. so no chance for induced errection, but it's SOMETHING and it's enough to keep me happy af throughout the day! Some symptoms are lifting some stayed, especially the head after waking up is absolutely disgusting. Can't even say I felt such pain before in my whole life as to waking up right now lol with this headpain. It lifts tho after 1hour being awake. And had weirdly strong (bad)body odor today, dk if that's a good or a bad sign. Will try to focus more on sleep. Going to the gym rn. and fighting dis shiet! Thanks a lot everyone!
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 05-28-2019 at 03:27 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to give a quick update.
    I'm recovering like a truck!
    You guys literally saved my life.
    Can't thank you enough Cdsnuts. There was nothing I needed more to keep my mind positive(and me alive..) than HOPE. And that's what you all gave me!
    I trained, fasted, cold showered and veggijuiced every single day since the 2nd day of this fullblown crash shit.
    My life is very stressful and yet I managed to keep all stress away for almost 2weeks and keep up with everything. I had one stressful day which made me neaely go back to day 1 almost peeing and poopin myself with fukd mental sides. Just reminded me how this is no joke.
    I expect to be healed in a month and I got nothing but gratefulness. I beat PFS before it took over my homeostasis and I've no words for this.
    I'm very sure I benefited tremendously from taking action on the 2nd day when I was a fullblown impotent unfeeling not able-to-eat zombie and started pushing through it!
    This is just a thank you and I will do a bigger more detailed post when I come back from my business trip next week.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ups deleted this by accident XD
    Here we go again kek
    As good as I felt yesterday as awful I am today. I know all you guys live your lifes and I don't expect handholding, it's been hard for every single one of you and I really try not to spam here...
    But god it feels so alone with this shit and my mind is playing mental shiet with me.
    I kept the diet and exercise since day2 of the crash. I failed twice after feeling better and going out after the inital shock (prpb done good on my mental state tho) and it won't happen anymore.

And I''ve not crashed prob on that one dose.
    I've taken a 2% keto shampoo for like 8 years and an anti-dht topical serum 2x a day for 4months prior crash and an anti-dht shampoo for like a year. The findose was probably what tipped me over the edge, I was just blind to the other sides since they weren't limiting sexually.

I've come sooo far from 2weeks ago, yesyes I know some here have fought it for years, still every day feels like an eternity with this and the fear of furthershit is SO ROUGH. I thought I got over the worst but that's not true.
    My mental sides lifted extremely which is a blessing since I can normally function again, these were by far the worst. Ah all of them were awful. My heart stopped killing me and my genital-anhedonia lifted like 70%(couldnt even feel it with a dermaroller on day4LOL). My skinanhedonia over the whole body dissappeared completely even! I am able to achieve semistrong errections again with stimulation, but barely on my own. Morningwoods wary and seem to be dependent if I masturbate the day prior. Braindikk is like 30% tho from 0% which is amazing aswell.
    I started sweating again and 2days ago finally got muscle soreness back.

But my biggest fear I cant shake now is my skin. My beard seems patchy and my hairloss went in absolute overdrive.
    But Idc about those, but I aged in the last 2 weeks like 5years on my face and it's getting really fkin worse every single day. My skin isn't even dry, it feels "good" but I got eyewrinkles from my eyes through cheeks up to my mouth. How tf am I going to fix this, or tackle it... It's so fkin scary and it fuks crazy with my mind now..
    And I'm peeing only clear.. as if my body isnt fkim absorbing anything. I'm not even drinking much. Prob like 1.5l a day. Maybe there's just soo much water in the greens? But still even after waking up it's like 98% crystal clear for days now.. ;/

I keep the healthy diet and lifestyle, and sorry for venting. I got banned on PPH (kinda good), cuz I told a guy who said to me that getting healthy with diet/sleep/exercise is just a fairy tail, to f***off. I shouldn't have gone over there from the frekin start, but at least I found you guys and Chi's story.
    The whole sitdown and wait attitude is disgusting and something I despised my whole life in people.
    I'm back from my business trip at wednesday and will get bloodtests and start a water fast for a week asap. Or 5 days water and 3 days juice. With 1-2days prior dietwise to get into ketosis prefast.

I want to get into herb cycling but I seem too stupid to find an outline. I can afford like 7 in the beginning and add more throughout, but noway to get them all right from the bat. Which 7 should I get first?
    My biggest problems are(just lining out incase this helps..)
    1. skinaging (and gums seem to get fucked too not sure..)
    2. Sleep
    3. Errections
    4. Stress, too strong heartbeat/cortisol
    5. Anxiety maybe due to all of this shit
    I will read into every single herb myself of course. But I'm spending daily up to 3h reading and it's burning my brain which just makes me worse with all of this. The first 10days felt like I was in a huge adrenaline rush, as if nothing of this was real. If it wouldn't be for my bent&twisted cock and face I'd prob try to convince myself that nothing of this ever happened.

I really would appreciate any guidance. Even if som1 wants to talk me through it a little on whatsapp(msg me) would make my week(or life..). Or Bankai9000 on skype^^
    Cheers guys

Ah and incase stuff I'm taking.
    I'm on phone the whole time >. <
    These are often very small doses, didnt want to create crazy unbalanced in weak state.
    Ashwaganda 360mg
    Amla berry 150
    Camu camu 150mg
    Grass fed beef liver extract 120mg
    Acerola Cherry 150mg
    Pantethine 105mg
    Grassfed dessicatef adrenal 600mg
    Zinc chelate 6mg
    Manganese lactate 45mg
    Copper amino acid chelatr 0.9mg
    Licorice root 300mg

Before bed.
    Niacin18mg
    Fotirootextract 238mg
    L-theanine 100mg
    Tryptophan 100mg
    Dmae 25mg
    GABA 25mg
    Rehmannia 25mg
    L-glutamibe 25mg
    Choline 4mf
    Adrenal Bovine 4mg
    Anterior pizuitary Bovine 0.5mg

Zinc 10mg
    Melatonin 3mg

After 10 days added during day
    L-Carnitin 500mg
    Arginin1g
    Q10
    Fishoil +vite
    Vit d3+k2
    Vit C
    Garlic
    Rotating these daily since they have added various B, Magnesium or D vitamins in them. Trying not to exceed 100-150% daily rec. doses with supplements.

In addition whey shake after training and teas like chamonille or weak herbal ones promoting gut/prostate health.
    Microbiome promoting yoghurts.
    Diet clean af. Varying daily dark leafy greens, asparagus etc., varying fruits but stopped using so many now. Some milk. Some coffee. Good fresh proteinsources and eggs. Olive+cocon oils.
    After the crash I couldnt handle going without fructose, which seems to be 1. Bad for adrenal health if too much, but on the same time needed/calming for stress in the body. My mood stopped yesterday having crazy jumps in aggressiveness/depressiveness etc.
    But yeh today depressiveness kinda hit when I did the post so idk XD
    Got a strong blender which shreds everything which comes in handy af. Daily sunlight to skin and boyos. K gonna keep up teh fight now thank you if som1 read the vent ��
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 05-22-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're taking too much stuff, if you want to try stuff outside the protocol I would do it one supp at a time and experiment with dosage. 18 mg of niacin for example is pointless, I take a gram of niacinamide to feel the effects

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @basementdweller
    Yea it seems much, but these are actually 3-4supps a day packed into each other. 
    1 is a adrenal support and the other a sleep aid with some adrenal soothing stuff which have most of them^^
    And you're right about the feeling of the effects. I'm not neccessary trying to feel better after a day/dose and just trying to give my body a good environment to heal itself. I'm a little reluctant yet to throw something in which might lead to unbalances in my body at the moment (not talking bout the herbs, just random supps). Hoping to get better in the longrun and looking at the big picture. Will start with herbs awhile after the fast.