Hey guys,
I'm a 29 year old male and took just ONE DOSE of 0,25mg Finasteride 3 days ago. My body had a severe reaction to it and I got absolutely fukd and I'm just trying to find someone to help since I don't know what to do at all. I used Cdsnuts as registration member because it's the only one I heard on propeciahelp and got reminded of this forum on youtube so here I am! Don't know if I should share here or wherever, but Id appreciate any help/advise here. I will just try to provide as much random information I can.

I got pre-fin bloodtests on the same day I took fin(incase this might help). Took fin 3 days ago and only ONE FREAKING DOSE of 0,25mg. But yea my body completely BUSTED. I know it's early but I'd rather take advise now since I've 0 idea what the hell to do.
So storytime.
Took it at around 13 o clock, felt really good. Was out socializing and came back home at around 18 o clock. Was looking at some hot pictures and got an instant boner as usual. An hour later fapped with no problems. The weird thing is my penis stayed errect for WAY longer than usual after ejaculating. It was weird but I didnt care. Tried again around 22 o clock and just couldnt get it up AT ALL, like not even 10% errect.

At the same night I had then extreme heartrace(never experienced heartrace even in stressful stiuations prior..) while just laying in my bed for several hours and insomnia. The next day my head felt like hit by a brick. Had extreme dry mouth and very frequent urination. Was in the gym (hoped to get maybe test up..) and had like 0 salviaproduction. Now I've heard that was probably not the best idea.

The next night I couldn't sleep for longer than 1-2 hours at a time, never had problems to sleep through a night before. Yesterday I took 3mg of melantolin and slept probably for 7-8hours, but still waking up every 2 hours and falling fast back asleep. My headache is way less then the day before but still appearent and my head"pressure" almost faded (I literally had to yawn every 5min to release pressure from my ears).
I feel like puking after eating(especially fatty foods I noticed, fruits seem to be allright aswell as greens) and experience weird intervals of no hunger, hunger -> eating -> feeling like I need to puke and breaking out in sweats.

I don't care about most of these symptoms, I can hide all of that, but I still have 0 connection to my bottom side and it's freaking me out. It's been 3 days, it says online serum dht suppresion can happen to 5-9 days. But from my understanding the dht suppression of 0,25mg is not that big of a deal anyway and I fear I'm damaged for life. I've never had any errection problems prior and could get it up after nomatter what. And now I can't even get 10% errect lying in my bed for 30min trying.

Some symptoms got better, frequent urination stopped, dry mouth got way better. Head hurts but not THAT much anymore. Libido got like 20% back and makes me even more appearent that bottom side has no reaction to it..

I'm actually really freakin desperate, getting treated everywhere like a nutjob and on BB forums my posts just get deleted. I live in Poland but do speak German aswell (if this matters, been raised there). I'm willing even to travel anywhere and pay to receive help lol.

I know I'm early but I fear if I don't do anything the chances for recovery might be less and less and following tipps from people who know better seems just right. Please guys I want freaking kids and a familiy and this is just not something I can handle for too long xD. So any advise what to do already now while "waiting" is highly appreciated.

recap
1st day:
- extreme HEARTRACE for like 6 hours
- sweats through the whole night
- superintense headache
- complete impotence, 0 sensation 0 libido, rubberdick way smaller than usual
- urination literally every 20minutes for the whole night
- insomnia couldnt sleep for more than 30min first night
- head felt like burning 24/7
- hearing impaired and disorientation
- complete apathy to literally everything, aswell as my own reflection or even looking at my hands felt weird
- head felt like hit by a brick in the back for 2 full days

I was supplementing the last days with various adrenal supporting supps, garlic, d3 and k2, some zinc and melantonin before night to get me one night of sleep. Aswell as eating cruciferious foods to maybe counter too high estrogen, definitely have it cuz I feel breasttenderness 24/7. Was fasting for like 15/9. And idc if it sounds weird but I feel FAT, and I'm not that fat(Maybe 15% bf), it's like instead of my dik I feel all my fatdeposits. Barely can eat fatty foods(not even eggs), make me almost puke. Fruits, coffee, meat seem ok. Juices or other either highsugar or refined carbs are a nogo tho.

3rd day
- head still hot
- brainpressure 50% down
- brainfog 70% down
- headache like 60% down
- heartrace 80% down
- sweats 80% down but reoccur sometimes after eating
- my mouth started to produce salvia again
- frequent urination almost nonexistent
- penis burning sensation from the inside
- I slept on the 2/3 night with melantonin for like 7hours, still waking up consistent every 2h tho
- ballache went away yesterday and came back today (right testicle), doesnt seem too severe but yeh.. it's there..
- breast tenderness all the fkin time
- cold hands
- hot head
- libido is like 40% back and seems to fluctuate, was extreme when I was outside talking to girls today (like 80%), but still fullblown ED 0 reaction bottomside.. and now like 6 hours later complete 0 again
- aggressiveness came back a little and the whole manlyfeeling
- cold hands
- still fullblown impotence, 0 boners and cant achieve one at all, not even 10%. I can MAYBE go to like 10% if I keep doing mechanical stimulation, but thats it.

Ok thank you for reading all of this.
Any advice what I should eat or not or avoid or do is extremely appreciated. Even talking to me is guys xd
I'm not sure if I should avoid gym for now, or actually do pushups every hour or so. I cant find any consensus what to do.