Yo what to do with sex help? My dick is obviously still in shitty shape, it's been like 5weeks that I got some feeling there. Errections happen, but the longer I stay errect the number it gets, I suffer quite a bit from PE if I noticed that right in addition too.
And I got this fkin bending going on, which is awful when the errection is weak, but in full it's "acceptable". Just the problem is it's hard to get like a full errection. I got the bathmate today but haven't tried it yet.
Reason i ask cuz I got free house for 2 weeks now, and I got this hot af 19 year old actually wanting to come over for some days to "help me out" and relax with sum wine and stuff. I knew she was interested and I expected this to happen but not that soon, and she spamphoned me today and is like tomorrow I got ma own car and well she wants to feel all the freedom that it brings xDD

And now I'm like, I REALLY WANT THIS FUCK AHAHA. But honestly I'm really not ready for this, especially if there's wine again or shit fak, whattoodoo xd