User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg nooooooooo I didn't knoooow! XDD Shitee haha, I'll skip it then maybe in the beginning and introduce veryyy small doses once every week or so. I mean this freakin body got to learn not to crash anyway I HOPE xD
    Thanks for the headup so I don't end up maybe trying a bigger dose way lateron and then leading to problems^^!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 5/6 of the water-fast and did semichill work for 7h. Now I'm soo energyless I feel like barely getting out of bed. And when I close my eyes I'm seeing chocolate with nuts and chocolate cookies everywhere. I was always eating shortcarbs way more than I should, but never really crazy craving chocolate. Now it's all my mind is thinking off XDD
    I'm literally getting vivid pictures infront my eyes when I close them for hours now ahaha
    Hope this means sum shitty bacteria is dying out or so! Gonna do it for 7days and gonna start with the juice feast.
    Slept for full 7h or so today. Finally!! Feels even as there is some deep sleep!
    I'm planning to do 7 water, then 7 juice feast with IF, but mix 1-2days of vegetable/bone broth into that week. And then refeed.
    I would go way longer, but I live in a tourist place and summer is knocking on the door and am afraid I will get into a situation where I just have to socially eat or take 1 shot for the sake of not crazy acting out.
    Will do waterfasts after summer for like 5days prob 3-5x a year. Funny how such a crazy crash has to show us first how valueable our body is and that the small decisions add up so much for really good health! Hypeeed!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Day 5/6 of the water-fast and did semichill work for 7h. Now I'm soo energyless I feel like barely getting out of bed. And when I close my eyes I'm seeing chocolate with nuts and chocolate cookies everywhere. I was always eating shortcarbs way more than I should, but never really crazy craving chocolate. Now it's all my mind is thinking off XDD
    I'm literally getting vivid pictures infront my eyes when I close them for hours now ahaha
    Hope this means sum shitty bacteria is dying out or so! Gonna do it for 7days and gonna start with the juice feast.
    Slept for full 7h or so today. Finally!! Feels even as there is some deep sleep!
    I'm planning to do 7 water, then 7 juice feast with IF, but mix 1-2days of vegetable/bone broth into that week. And then refeed.
    I would go way longer, but I live in a tourist place and summer is knocking on the door and am afraid I will get into a situation where I just have to socially eat or take 1 shot for the sake of not crazy acting out.
    Will do waterfasts after summer for like 5days prob 3-5x a year. Funny how such a crazy crash has to show us first how valueable our body is and that the small decisions add up so much for really good health! Hypeeed!
    You don't have to socially eat or take shots. You make that call, not anyone else.

And why would you do five day water fasts five times a year?

Guys.....I've noticed a bunch of new comers here that clearly are just making up their own way based on.....well shit, who fucking knows what they're basing it on, but it's WRONG.

For all you newbies:

READ ALL THE STICKIES........all of them.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought it's good to clean the system once in awhile after all this mess.
    But allright CD, will stick to the protocol!!

Something I gotta ask tho, some himalayan pink salt during the water-fast ok?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just stick with the water fast protocol as-written, I wouldn't get fancy with it and add pink salt. Your body has enough electrolytes in it to do the fast without adding salt, and you should let your body cleanse itself of any excess salt it has from your diet.