Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
Ye I stopped freaking out. Can't lie I almost offed myself yesterday holy shit was I mentally in a dark place.
So my plan is now to fix it, but I don't really know how. And I'm extremely scared deep inside that this is some irreversible nerve damage. I also kinda struggle A BIT with postpee dribble now(never before, not even after crash). Sux cuz especially the week prior I was finally sleeping well, tracking it and just being like, happy >.>...

Wanna do minimum of 10/11days waterfast. Not even testing myself to hope for more steady nocturnals and let do autophagy its thing.
Doing daily pelvic tension exercises now. I have no idea if this is actually pelvic related, but well it is something to keep me... hoping.
I'll do the fast minimum of 10/11 days and then just until "hunger returns", I'll go back to healthy eating. Will add herbs after a week and try the tomato juice protocol along the line for a month. I'll try to keep myself together that long..

My latest DHT was over the maximum range, 980 or so. Range 255-950. As I see high dht is no libido and ed aswell. But I feel overall very good. My heart is still bit messed up but at least I don't feel this chestpressure anymore.
My estrogen is on the maximum of the range. And I start feeling it. My tits are burning again as they did right after crash. It's scary cuz I'm definitely living antiestrogenic, probably trying to catch up my dht?
Don't know what to do to stop my DHT from rising, 130 pre pfs, 750 or so 1month later, 980 4months later.
Looks like you're at the 4 month mark? A lot of guys including myself experience the worst of it around that time for some reason. I wouldn't do any long fasts if you're suicidal though.