Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Water fasting.....Starves them out.
    CD and others, what's the longest you recommend doing an at-home water fast for? Like, the longest without any likely problems and still very beneficial for recovery?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD and others, what's the longest you recommend doing an at-home water fast for? Like, the longest without any likely problems and still very beneficial for recovery?
    No longer then seven days...Max, at home.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy how time flies, 2 weeks last post.
    Had my first full 9 hour sleep tonight without waking up once! (but night before like 3h xd, still this is huge!)

And I will do another water fast, but in 1month and then focus on guthealth. Can't do it during summer time, but am excited to do one in a non-stressed mindset this time.
    Keeping up diet(tons of anti-inflammatory stuff), minerals, herbs and the whole protocol going. Probably the biggest change in my life has been going from stresschaser to mostly stressavoidance. I still "crave" the stress, but it's manageable with sum fukups here and there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Crazy how time flies, 2 weeks last post.
    Had my first full 9 hour sleep tonight without waking up once! (but night before like 3h xd, still this is huge!)

And I will do another water fast, but in 1month and then focus on guthealth. Can't do it during summer time, but am excited to do one in a non-stressed mindset this time.
    Keeping up diet(tons of anti-inflammatory stuff), minerals, herbs and the whole protocol going. Probably the biggest change in my life has been going from stresschaser to mostly stressavoidance. I still "crave" the stress, but it's manageable with sum fukups here and there.
    Just stick to the program and don't throw in any add ons.....do it as laid out and you'll get there eventually.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just stick to the program and don't throw in any add ons.....do it as laid out and you'll get there eventually.
    I know I know that fighting symptoms isn't the way. GOTTA ASK THO HAHA xD
    I'm doing way better every day. Just curious if there's some advise to these ones left for now.

- eye floaters, sometimes really intense(most often after eating or swimming in the sea, gutbiome maybe?), I can't figure out how to fix those and am interested in what's the issue with that

- producing more bile? I'm poopin like daily now, never did pre-pfs(3days). My digestion is slowly getting better since crash, before it felt as if my stomach and colon weren't like seperated. As if my food would just sack down the moment I started running or so. This is gone(fixed leaky gut? xD), but I can feel like shiet is moving through my lower abdomen. Aswell have pain in left abdomen when drinking alc(yes I'm avoiding it) and eating sometimes fatty.

- penile pain, I still have bending+rotation, and pains down there, it's probably the scariest of all sides since it's something I really hope won't get worse with time, bending/pain is freaking me out a bit

- I'm actually stopping to wake up during sleep WOOHO xD, I feel pretty much like shiet tho for the first 20min after waking up

- my lines on my body are almost nonexistent now when I 1. sleep early and 2. have no stress 3. no shit food too late, hope my face/body can catchup in a year or so. If I touch alc they stay instantly for a full hour. Seems like liver damage/heart issue

- having muscle wastage, I'm hitting the gym every 4th day now, but I'm getting weaker by the week xd, def not in a kcal deficit, finally broke the habit on overeating with sugar/fruits

- heart pain, sometimes my heart feels like being squeezed hard af for full days. Think maybe more 2months and the "pounding"(moving my upper body while beating) will be gone too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --sleep lines digestion seem to have major improvements. keep it up.

palpitatons stress, cortisol effects seems normal with gym and or coming out of this severe chronic fatigue syndrome like issue (i.e. PFS).
    all that stuff sounds normal and possible. takes time to heal the rotation. I am not sure but it was better and worse at times, but just chipping away helped. maybe bathmate helped others here in that regard, I did not use it personally. gym at all is better than none. eliminate fruits and sugar totally perhaps. unless you're refeeding a fast. not sure. i did keto or near it after rebuilding enzymes for vegetables, then eggs, meat, carbs etc (not sure of the order, i followed mattyb's advice on another site -- orion etc did it too, but its on the wiki).

likely i was and may still be (possibly due to stimulant use or just being an exercise addict a long time) catabolic. but then again... no workouts 3-5months i usually retain much of muscle most of shape, tho i haven't had anywhere near such a break in a few yrs outside of illness (fin initially). impossible to say if leaky gut is fixed, you feel good, keep at it, some things fast, some things slowly build up gradually. things normalize after repetition. it's like learning or starting a new job, eventually its just routine like brushing flossing gargling and exercise or whatever. no alcohol one year or so.

im fine alcohol wise but i know it lowers cognitive tests (some competitive thing im working on , not due to pfs at all. initially ya im sure it kept me sick. thats why i drank 5x maybe 10x total and like 11.5months after fasting last year). mostly only bc of stress unrelated to pfs. i like stimulants a lot i barely drank coffee till 2nd quarter 3rd quarter a lot but i can go weeks w/o it (tho tough habit to break). if you fast extended period of time most eye symptoms likely go away. floaters this and that... tk time quite possibly.or it takes time with randro/4andro, possibly herbs.

I couldn't pinpoint exact causal relation between my symptom list and a particular systematic impairment in my physiology, because that's impossible and also a waste of effort. Set it and forget it, count em off later when life in general is 70 80 % you'll be pleaseantly surprised most is gone. prohoromones, fasting,etc ... are key. pct, waiting between cycles. not overdosing. refeeding correctly. strength training daily or perhaps 4-5d or similar is the norm. watching carbs. not going too heavy on fat. most pfsers are slow oxidizers, and lowering fat intake and upping carbs a bit may help, but good carbs. i ate rice potatoes fibrous vegetables. i didnt tempt juice till later, tho i did homemade veggie juice near 3 weeks a couple weeks so 5 weeks and breuss a couple weeks. i said fuck it and just fasted till life was liveable-ish again. it kicked off everything took me from killing myself daily and stagnation to positive change... then extreme change.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-14-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo which herbs can be taken daily I can't find it. I know about Pine Pollen, but what else? How's Shilajit?
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 09-08-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just asked this on hackstasis, and want here too.

Since 3 days I got pain in my lower genital area, like way before my penis. Kinda where I sit.
    After 1 day it felt as if it clogged up, and now I can barely get an errection.
    Like it's obstructing like 95% of my blood flow in that area. So I'm guessing it's plaquebuildup. I have high cholesterol (220) and high estrogen. I got all bloodtests if more results are needed.
    I've had tons of heartissues too. Which now suddenly seem almost gone. Maybe a clot passed my heart and moved now down below and clogged up my freaking penis.

Is there ANYTHING I could try like NOW to make it better? I'm doing already lowcarb or only more carbs after training(fixing insulin resistence I guess..)
    I've beaten like 85% of my symptoms, and now starting with impotency is a tragedy ;/ I want kids ;/ This feels like a physiqual obstacle now.

Advice me anything.. high dose of niacin? Nattokinase? No greens or vit k foods? Anything I can get in the pharmacy. I'll go out and get it instantly.
    I can literally feel that thing 24/7 in the area from the inside, but not from the outside with touch.

Doing keto now for 1-2days to get more ketoadapted and then probably going into a waterfast till this shit resolves.
    I could handle a lot of stuff but if that sticks, na I won't be able to.

and fakin hate the idea of doing a waterfast now, I finally seem to have beaten muscle wastage. My gut seems to be way better and SiBo or whatever seems to be low, thought I'm finally on track to get out of this alltogether.
    Aswell as could finally get good refreshing sleep. Tonight was probably the first night I didn't got only a lot of sleep, but felt actually not in pain after waking up. But yeh I'll try whatever.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am in a very very dark place atm. this isn't something I can actively handle. Starting waterfast tomorrow and will keep it till it resolves, idc how long.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye I stopped freaking out. Can't lie I almost offed myself yesterday holy shit was I mentally in a dark place.
    So my plan is now to fix it, but I don't really know how. And I'm extremely scared deep inside that this is some irreversible nerve damage. I also kinda struggle A BIT with postpee dribble now(never before, not even after crash). Sux cuz especially the week prior I was finally sleeping well, tracking it and just being like, happy >.>...

Wanna do minimum of 10/11days waterfast. Not even testing myself to hope for more steady nocturnals and let do autophagy its thing.
    Doing daily pelvic tension exercises now. I have no idea if this is actually pelvic related, but well it is something to keep me... hoping.
    I'll do the fast minimum of 10/11 days and then just until "hunger returns", I'll go back to healthy eating. Will add herbs after a week and try the tomato juice protocol along the line for a month. I'll try to keep myself together that long..

My latest DHT was over the maximum range, 980 or so. Range 255-950. As I see high dht is no libido and ed aswell. But I feel overall very good. My heart is still bit messed up but at least I don't feel this chestpressure anymore.
    My estrogen is on the maximum of the range. And I start feeling it. My tits are burning again as they did right after crash. It's scary cuz I'm definitely living antiestrogenic, probably trying to catch up my dht?
    Don't know what to do to stop my DHT from rising, 130 pre pfs, 750 or so 1month later, 980 4months later.