Am on day 4 of my waterfast right now and just wanted to say, I woke up feelin like shit XD. BUT HOLY I feel amazing af right now, the mental clarity and the featherlight feeling of the body is just SO DOPE. The first 2-3days were soo hard LOL.
It's my first waterfast I'm doing while feeling pretty good, it was SOO difficult to motivate myself go through the first 2 days LOL xD. I had to constantly watch videos about autophagy and shite to keep myself motivated haha. Complete opposite since in the first 2 fasts I felt so bad that fasting gave me so much hope that I was really glad that they "exist" xd. I planned to go for at least 4 and probably like 7 days now.^^

I belive anything below 3/4days is a waste of time unless you're in ketosis for awhile prior. But I did only one ketodiet day pre fast so meh. And don't wanna go over 5-7days since refeeding is soo important and I'm scared of life comming in the way(social interactions with food involved).

Thought I'm alone but ma Dad is comming today and stays for awhile so idk how to keep doing it since I have to make him think I'm eating since he's dedconvinced that a human would die without 7days of food xd

And the timing for waterfasts is just never right. I hate to be working with people and doing all this stuff xd, I lacked so much aggression the last 2-3days which I needed, so I just bitched out and ignored problems I should've tackled like a lil bitch.
If I'd be studying I just wouldn't go anywhere for a week and enjoy the damn peace LOL.

Well that's it, keep up de fight boyzz